August 31, 1991, The Future Train

• Dedicated to My sister (For typing)

August 31, 1991

When I woke up, I remembered that I was in Ravenclaw Forest, about to finish a dare. The Acomantulas and meeting with Tom Riddle was just a dream. I tried to convince myself of this, until I looked up at the clock on the time tower of my parent's mansion. The clock said that it was ten o' clock on August 31, 1981. It was not all a dream. I was in the future.

Then, I looked around. The sun was shining brightly. Instead of snow, there was lush grass and thick moss on the ground. The trees were fully cloaked in green. It was truly August 31, 1891.

I was eleven and foreword in time.

Quickly, I set about altering memories. I didn't want to completely make the past Lisa never exist, so I made her my cousin. My Aunt Lana had a husband, but never had kids before she was killed by her father,Tom. With my power, I made it so everyone remembering Aunt Lana having a child before she died. I closed my eyes, and focused hard. A tiny "Click!" told me the change had been made. I also decided to do nothing about Lisa's disappearance. Every one would have to figure out for themselves what happened. Last, I modified the memories of every one it concerned now, so that I fit in. Now, Lisa Rowena Ravenclaw II belonged in 1981. 

I walked back to Ravenclaw House. When I got there, I saw that my mother was working in the kitchen. "Hi!" I called out to her, "I'm back!"

She ran up to me and gave me her death grip hug . "I'm so glad you're safe!"

I groaned, then attempted to peel her off me, and protested, "Mom, nothing can hurt me in the forest. You know that I just wanted to say good bye to my clearing."

"I know that, Lisa. I'm just really nervous that you're going to Hogwarts for your first time tomorrow," Mother said.

Oh yeah, I thought, I am going to Hogwarts for my first year. It'll be weird going to all of my classes again. 

I rushed up stairs to pack all of my things I would be needing.  Once I finished, I spent the rest of the day reading about the Seven Cores and what had happened since 1975. I also found a family tree. Once I discovered everything that I would have taken part in, I altered even more memories. I found out that everything Tom had said was true. He is my great uncle and many of my ancestors had searched for the Seven Cores. No one has succeeded, and many of them have died.

Oh, That's so happy.

I went downstairs to eat dinner, and after that I fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

September 1, 1991

Today I was going to Hogwarts! I decided to wear light turquoise robes that would look like normal clothes to muggles, that to wizards they would look like, well robes. I laced up my hiking boots and checked to see if I had every I would need.

My dad would be driving me to Kings Cross on his way to work, so I would be there a few hours early.

Once the train arrived, I boarded it. I was one of the first people to arrive. As I walked to the back of the train to find a good compartment, I spotted a small lonely girl with jet-black hair and brilliant blue eyes. She smiled at me when I asked, "May I sit here?"

 The girl replied, " Oh, yeah, sure."

I put my trunk away and sat down in the seat across from her. "My name is Lisa Rowena Ravenclaw," I offered my hand out for her to shake.

The girl took my hand, saying, "Mine is Aniri Lequar Reldews."

"Cool name," I remarked, "it sounds cool forewords and backwards."