|1| George Harrison

You felt your stomach grumble, a frown appearing on your face. It had begun to grumble an hour ago but your tried to ignore it. Much to your misfortune, it wouldn't stop. You sighed, getting up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. You opened the fridge.

Nothing. Wait, didn't you just go shopping yesterday? Your eyes narrowed in thought. Then it hit you.

"GEORGE!" You slammed the fridge door. A moment later, you saw a head pop in the doorway. As he saw you by the fridge, he ducked back.

"NO NEED TO HIDE, I KNEW IT WAS YOU!" You yelled. Though as annoyed as you were, you were smiling. You followed after him. You ended up cornering him in the bedroom.

"Was it really necessary to eat EVERYTHING?" You narrowed your glare. George merely squeaked, frowning.

"But I was hungry." He crossed his arms. You sighed, laughing.

"That hungry?"

"You do realize who you're talking to right?" George pointed out, crossing his arms.

You paused, opened your mouth, then quikly shut it. He placed a kiss on your lips.

"Why not you and I go get some chinese?"

You pouted your lips, "Then we gotta go shoppin' again."

"Then we go shoppin again." He echoed in a reassuring tone.

He pecked your lips and moved from you, grabbing the keys that just so happened to be on the nightstand.