|1| Johnny Ramone

You grumbled under your breath, quickly pressing the elevator button for the lobby. You could already sense glare coming from Johnny's direction. You felt your fists clenching.

Mere minutes ago, the mood was lighter - brighter even. But at the blink of an eye, the mood quickly darkened, wilting like a flower that hasn't been watered in a week - no wait, a month.

The wrong words had been thrown at the wrong time. The irritation and edginess didn't help either. Let's just say it ended in what i like to call a 'lovers quarell'.

You sighed heavily, crossing your arms in a 'hurumph' manner. Moments later, you heard Johnny muttering something under his breath. You managed to catch a few words, such as bitch, whore, slut. You quickly glanced over to him, anger deep within your eyes. You rolled your tongue along the inside of your jawline.

"I swear to god, Ramone, I-"

And with that, the elevator shook - very rappidly. Within seconds, your eyes changed from pissed anger to dreaded fear. You grabbed at his jack arm, staring at him with those worried eyes. He held you close to him, the anger instantly forgotten.

Then it all stopped.

The light to the elevator stopped, and it's then you realized.

"Oh dear god, no!"

The elevator had broke down.

This is also when you realized how close you were to Johnny. You instantly blushed furiously and pulled away grumbling.

"I'm stuck in here with you." You hissed.

"C'mon, (y/n). You can't stay mad at me forever."

"Let me remind you. You're supposed to be as mad as me as I to you right now." You rolled your eyes.

He stared at you, thinking for a moment. He then turned ad leant against the wall, averting his eyes from you.

"I suppose," He paused, crossing his arms, "I, mean, we're stuck in here with each other, but if you wanna be pissed the whole time, I'm not gonna stop ya."

You slowly eased up, now just realizing how tense your muscles were. You looked down, sighing. He could read your body language, putting out both his arms and gesturing for you to near him.

You glanced up, giving him the faintest of smiles. You slowly neared him, feeling his arms wrap lovingly around your waist. He placed his forehead against yours, smiling softly at you.

"Now, isn't this better?" He whispered, rubbing his thumb against your waist. You sheepishly grinned.

"Sure beats being pissy, I guess." You joked.

"Yeah. And hey, we can ignore the fact we're in here." He laughed, "And I'm sure we won't be in here for too long."

A second after he spoke, a red light flashed in the elevator.

"Or, we can get comfortable." He chuckled, placing his lips along yours. You smiled against his lips, returning the kiss sweetly.

By now, you've forgotten why you were even mad at him.