|2| John Entwistle

"So, I was thinking either putting the couch here. Or maybe the telly? Y'know, kinda in a vice versa way? Either way it would look nice."

John nodded although he paid little attention to what you were saying. He knew even if he had listened, you were having it your way with where their furniture was going. You walked into the kitchen and he had to quicken up his pace to follow after.

"And okay, I was thinking we could go to Ikea to look for things to place in here. What do you think?"

John nodded and you looked rather unamused.

"John."

"Hm?"

"Have you been listening to a word I've said?"

John looked blankly at you and you nearly fumed with slight agitation. But then he did something unexpected. He leaned ever so slowly, drawing his face close to yours. Your stuttered out a slight, "Uh, John I-" Before your face was completely red.

He was about to peck your lips when you placed your hand on his mouth.

"John. I need your attention on this right now." You couldn't see John's frown because of your hand, but you could see it in his eyes. "We can do this after we finish this."

Then you suddenly felt something wet along your palm. "John! Ew!" You pulled your hand back.

He smirked, "You know I don't care how the furniture looks. As long as we can makeout on every on all of them, I'm fine."

You flushed a dark red, stuttering out jibberish.