Moving

Liam
We pulled into this beautiful big house and I said" guys, we are here" and the U-Haul man named Luke H. helped us take our stuff in and I had to keep the boys on track and once we finished our rooms we into the living room. "LiLi" Niall complained and I said" guys, let's just do the living room and then we can go on a walk". The private lane had only 3 house down it, one at the bottom of the hill with no one in it on the opposite side of us, and 2 on our side, and across from the houses was a forest and a lake at the end of the hill and a bus stop at where you pull in. Me and Zayn pulled in the brown couch and Niall had the flat screen telly with the help of Luke and Louis and Harry brought in the small glass table and the telly was in and hook up on this long near skinny table we brought in earlier and with the couch a little bit far from it we sit the table in between and a recliner chair in the corner. "LiLi, I am hungry" Niall complained about food and I said" we can order a pizza" and he said" Nandos" and I said" I don't think they have that here in the Florida so I'm gonna go food shopping wanna go boys" and Niall agreed but the other's didn't and Luke left and I said" let's go, Nialler". We pulled out and noticed a black car in the drive way to our neighbor and I drove to the nearest food center and Niall grab my hand and put it on his head and I said" is this your way if telling me you have a fever cause you don't" and he shrug and I laughed. See me and Niall have a closer relationship then the others but not dating none of us are but he is like a great friend" LiLi, can we have this" Nialler held up a box of lucky charms, captain crunch and some fruit loops and I nodded and he put them in the trolley and we got milk, sandwich stuff, soups, some of stuff too. We paid and walk out and Niall kept talking about something and I didn't pay attention until he said" so LiLi, are we going to put it in the back or the trunk with the rest" as he held a milk container and I took it from him put it in the trunk" do I drive" and I got in the driver's seat and Niall sigh. Oh man, the drive was silent and I look over at Niall, very confused where he wasn't talking and I ask" are you ok, Nialler" and he said" yea, ugh we are here" and I pulled into the drive way and Niall took in some groceries and I took in some too" boys" and they boys were sleeping: Zayn in the recliner chair with it prop up and a comb in his hair and his phone out in his hand in his left arm draped over his chest and his right arm on the right armrest and his mouth was close, Harry was laying on the couch with his arm around Louis and Louis was sleeping on Harry's chest. I turned the telly off and Niall had his face in his bowl of fruit loops and he was sleeping. Jetlag. I shook him up and Niall look around tiredly and he cleaned his face up and ask" LiLi, *yawns* can you carry me *yawns* to your bed" and I knew he didn't like sleeping in a new place alone and I pick him up bridal style up the stairs and on my bed and he had his face nuzzled in my chest and his hands were in fist on my shirt and he laid him down and I put the blanket over him and as I walking out "LiLi, don't leave me" his voice tired, little kidness and I turned around to see him rub his eyes with his hair everywhere and a very tired expression on his baby like face. I walk back" but I have to clean up" and he said" wait til I am asleep" and I got under the covers and he laid face down with his arm around my waist and I was sitting up and Niall was dangerously close to my pants and Niall had his face already next to my pants and tends to move or cuddle with you in his sleep. After 15 minutes, I got up and Niall had ended up on my legs and I was very uncomfortable with this. I put Louis in Harry's bed and Harry next to him and left Zayn and started to clean up and it was pretty good but time Harry came down with Louis hanging on to him both tired and I said" guys, go back to sleep" and they look at me and Harry said" I'm gonna cook, how about you go sleep, Nialler is in your bed" and I said" I know" and Louis said" go to sleep" and I said" don't wake up Zayn" and I walk up the stairs and strip off my shirt like everyone else here had no shirt on and I laid down and Niall knew I was here" Liam" and I laughed and he laid over me with his face in my chest and I closed my eyes and Niall said" LiLi" and I open my eyes and Niall was hovering over me and I said" NiNi, what do you want" and he said" you talk in your sleep" and I said" what about" and he said" me" and I am tired so I nodded and Niall said" you know what you said about me" and I shook my head and asked" why are you hovering over me" and Niall said" LiLi, you said you love me" and I said" I love the boys too" and Niall didn't like that by the way his face expression is. He laid down back on my chest and nodded. I asked" do you" and I was interrupted by the doors" hey we are going to the new bowling alley do you guys wanna come" and I said" I'm tired and Niall is sleeping so no sorry guys" and they shut the door and I heard the front door shut and I rolled my eyes and Niall had his arms wrapped around me. See, it would make since, he only sleeps with me, not like that, he always want to be around me and is always trying to get close to me and not even 10 minutes ago it look like he was gonna kiss me" LiLi, whatcha thinking about" and I said" are you bi" on accident and he shook his head and I said" are you Lisexual" and he said" I like girls and only one boy" and I said" whose the boy" and Niall start hovering over me again and he kisses me and I sorta like it so I kisses back and he pulled away shook and rest his head on my chest and I said" so me" and he nodded. Yea he does. I asked" did you enjoy it" and Niall whisper" uh huh" and I look down and he rolled over and my phone rang for a text from Zayn " be back at 12 or in the morning staying with the boys for a donut morning - Zayn"
I noticed the blonde leprechaun was nuzzled in my chest asking me" LiLi, did you" and he look up and smirk at my face and I knew I was blushing and I nodded. It was 3:35 pm and I on my waist while I look on my phone and I look at Niall and he staring at me and he said" can we do something since they won't be here til morning" and I put my phone down on the night stand and asked" what's in your blonde, Irish, leprechaun mind that you were thinking we could do" and he asked" are you bisexual" and I said propping up on my elbows" more like Nisexual" and I was sort of getting scared of what he was thinking" Niall" and I was cut off by his lips on mine and I closed my eyes and kissed him back and I swear he wants me like that and I felt his hand on my abs and I laid down and Niall pulled away but kissed me down my neck and I said" Nialler" tilting my head back and Niall found that spot on my neck and I said" Nialler, Ni, what would the boys think" and I was scared what the boys would think and I don't have to worry about fans we are on vacation and Niall said" they aren't here" and Niall kissed me down my chest and I got scared when he got to my pants and he was hovering over me and this time his eyes were dark and he kissed me and I wined" Nialler" as he pulled away from me and he unbuttoned my pants and my eyes wide open and he got up and locked the door and took my pants off and I knew he had a boner by how his pants were and I knew I did too and Niall was on top of me and said so seductively right by ear" we don't have to, LiLi" and I don't know what happened but I said" Nialler" like saying I wanted to and he look at me and was surprised by my answer and he slowly took my pants off and I heard" LiLi, get up" and I open my eyes and Niall said" did we have sex in your dream or something you were moaning my name" and I said" where's the boys" and he said" went to this skating rink and isn't coming room to tomorrow night" and I said" do you like me" and he said" yes, I told you this earlier" and I said quite" I did dream we had sex" and he laughed and I laid on me and I closed my eyes.