Nialler and LiLi

Liam
I woke up to my phone going off and Niall still laying on me playing subway surfer and it was from Nialler :

Hey LiLi you are having another dream again and have a boner now -Nialler

I look at him and he gets up and says" it's 6:48 pm" and he hovers over me again and kisses me and says" wanna make your dream a reality" and my face heated up and I look down and I asked" where are my pants" and he says" you were uncomfortable" and I shrug and he kissed me down my neck and started sucking on my neck and I moan" Nialler" and he knew what he was doing to me and I heard him moan and my skin was very wet on a certain spot and his soft small hands ventured down and pulled my Spider-Man underwear off and Niall lick me down my chest and once he gotten to my new uncovered area he said" we don't have to" and he started kissing the top and I muttered" shit" and Niall said"LiLi, cursing what a surprise" and he started sucking me off as my hands went to the sides of the bed and my head went back to the pleasure too much pleasure to be correct and I said" Nialler" real loud but not like a scream more like a loud moan and I shoot out and he started sucking at my neck and then the front door open and Niall unlock the door and I heard the voices and I put my clothes back on except my shirt and we played on our phones like nothing happened and the boys walk in" hey, Louis and Harry are sleeping yesterday was fun, what did you do" and I said" sleep, eat, phone and watched shows" and he said" I am going to sleep" and he left and I look at Niall and saw a bit of my cum near his button lip and I said" come here" and he did as told and lucky my door was shut and I softly lick it off and kissed his lips leaving him stunned as I left to feed my hungry belly. I made myself a bowl of cereal and Niall came down took a bite of my cereal and I look at him and he shrug and sat next to me with his and I ate looking at Niall, he ate talking about something on the telly about hunger games or divergent and I said" Niall, what are you doing" as he finished his bowl resting his head on my shoulder and Niall said" LiLi, wanna go for a drive" and we walk out for the car after I told the guys we left on a note on the fridge and I drove around and past a middle school called Burnett and turned around there going back as Niall asked a question" what do we tell the guys" and I said" nothing" and I drove into the drive way of a McDonald's and got a big Mac with extra cheese and a big coke and a big fry for Niall and a big Mac with a medium fry and a Pepsi and pulled into the parking lot of a park and Niall said"LiLi, are we dating" and I said"Nialler, I am going to ask you properly so be prepared" and I finished my burger eating the fries that are left and I look at Niall, he finished his burger and was on his fries and I noticed I finished mine to I took one of his. He look at me and I said" you took a bite of my cereal" and Niall smiled at me and I said" Nialler, we gotta go back" and Niall kissed my cheek and is a big distraction as I pulled into the drive way and Niall said"LiLi, can I sleep with you again" and I said" of course, Nialler" and he smiled. I try to make him happy and succeed and I open the door and Zayn was tackling Louis and Harry was trying to get Zayn and Louis apart and they look at us and saw Niall's drink and groan and saw my face got up and Niall said"what happened" and they look at the keys and Louis said" we thought Harry lost the keys" and I look at them and walk upstairs and I heard Niall's laughter out of all of them and I just gotta wonder how does he have this effect on me. "I am going to sleep, night guys" I heard Zayn and his door shit and Louis said" Harry, I'm gonna go to my room, night Niall, Hazza, Liam" it was like he knew I was listening and Harry said" night, Niall and Liam if your awake" and I waited for Niall to come in all bubbly but he didn't and I got up and walked downstairs and saw him eating a banana walking up and I said" Nialler, Niall" and he look up me and he said once he was done with his banana" let me go to the loo" and I walk back up past Zayn and his room and open it and said" night Zayn" and the same to all the boys and I walk in my room and Niall was right there and I shut the door and I locked it and I pressed Niall against the door and I kissed him at the jaw line and down his neck and a knock on the door made me fix up Niall and open the door and it was the boys" hey, did you hear that screaming next door" and I said" no, maybe it was the neighbor kid's telly too loud" and Zayn asked" where's Niall" and I asked" Niall, why are you sitting on the floor when Zayn is asking to see you" and the boys walk in and I help up Niall and he said" I'm tired" and the boys walk out of here and I locked the door and Niall stood up and Niall lean against me said" LiLi, I am tired" and he let go of me and we sat on bed and laid down and Niall laid on me and nuzzled his head in my chest and he wrap his arms under me and I kissed his hair and Niall said"LiLi" and I said" uh huh" and he mumbled" I love you, Liam" and I said" Niall, I love you too" and I felt his smile threw my shirt and I lift Niall higher using my hands under his shoulder.