Engage and college

Liam
I woke up and Niall with in between my legs playing a game on his phone and look up and said" lunch is almost done" and I smiled at him and Niall got up and said" let's go" and I got up and me and we went down to the kitchen and I look at Julie and she was practically jumping up and down in joy" are you ok" and she handed me a letter and she got accepted to a College, Yale, and Louis said" whoa, congratulations, Julie" and Zayn sat next to her and we were all happy for her and she said" I'm leaving next week" and we are happy and sad for her and Harry past out some hamburger helper to us and I noticed Louis wasn't here" where is Louis" and Harry said" he went to get something from his room and I am going to go check on him" and he goes up there and knocks on the door and I finally noticed someone poking me and I look at the person and it's Niall and he had finished and I'm done too. We hear a excited scream and after 5 years of being together we still aren't used to Larry Stylinson dating, it's been 5 years not used to it, and Harry is running around with a box and Louis is laughing and I said" Nialler, isn't that a" and Julie said" a engagement ring box" and Harry stop running and showed off Louis's hand and his and his eyes were bright and Louis is blushing and Niall had his face in my shoulder and Julie said" I promised Kayleah that I show her my acceptance letter so can I go over there, Louis" and he said" aren't you 18" and she nodded and he said" why are you asking me go "and she walk out the door calling Kayleah and Zayn said" I'm gonna go to the store wanna come" and I nodded and Niall said" I'm staying see ya later" and I nodded. I walk with Zayn down the isle and he said" Niam, is get great but you guys gonna get married too" and I said" not sure".