2 Weddings

Liam 2 weeks later

I brought Niall to the steps and check to see if I got the ring" sit, Niall, so Niall James Horan, ugh how would Niall James Payne sound, instead, you know, Liam James Payne and Niall James Payne, so will you be the flower to my stem, peanut butter to jelly, food to my belly, bread to butter, Louis to my Harry, more importantly Niall to my Liam, like marriage" and Niall says" so, be a bread, Louis, flower, peanut butter, Niall, food, hmm I don't know, just kidding, I'd love too" and I slide the ring on him. I hugged him and kissed him.

Zayn the next day

I was sitting on a pew when 3 girls, cheerleaders, came up to me" hey" they said and I say"Julie" and she nodded and hugged me" hey, this is Santana and Brittany" and the girls nodded. We sat down and I saw Liam and Harry up there and Niall and Louis weren't out yet and we all worn( side image) our suits and then my mum sat next to me" hi, girls, so which one of you is Julie" and Julie says" this is Santana and this is her girlfriend Brittany,I'm Julie" and my mum nodded. We all look at Simon holding both arms of a blushing giggling Louis and a flustered and hyper Niall and Lottie and her sisters were the flower girls. Louis stood in front of Harry and Niall in front of Liam and when the preacher asked" who objects" we heard 2 objections and we all look to see Demi and Eleanor and Eleanor ran up" guys, I was supposed to be the flower girl and you guys look handsome sorry I'm late" and sat down and Demi says" Niall"" get out" all of us; Larry Stylinson, Niam, and me spoke and she left fumming. Liam started" I start first I guess, ugh, so back in 2010, I ran into a blonde boy who was looking for the kitchen in X factor and I showed him and after that we got put together and the first time we perform on stage together, I tripped and fell on you* laughs nervously* and you look at me strangely and help me up and you said this must be some sort of weird fate, telling me that, during our first video, What makes you beautiful, we got wet and the boys started making jokes about it, dirty minded boys they are, but we were running after our shot in the water and you fell in the water and drank it some reason and I had to take you to bathroom and I somehow on one of the shells I cut up my foot doing so, well in the bathroom you came out and you said I feel more closer with you than the other boys and kissed my cheek and fixed my foot. That night, Zayn* glaring over at me* suggested we play truth or dare to get to know each other and Harry, being smart, said oh Liam I dare you to kiss Niall and we kissed and then we started seeing Larry Stylinson pop up everywhere and how they told everyone, hey we dating, having to get beards and they started getting not so close anymore so we kept it a secret then we broke up but it was a horrible 2 years without you"" being in Liam's bed every night us horrible" Harry jokes and Liam continues" then we move into this beautiful house and I ask are you bi on accident and you shook your head and I asked are you Lisexual and you said I like girls and only one boy" and I said" whose the boy and you kissed me and that's how we got back together and 2 weeks ago, I woke up and Demi is here trying to break us up and we were so mad at each other and it was driving everyone bonkers, they were going insane and I am sitting on my phone and all of sudden, Simon is here screaming Liam James Payne, get your arse in here , it's a emergency and I run in there and I just had to, I had to, so I hold you and we get back together and yesterday I proposed and now we are getting married yay" I just stared at him and I look over at Niall, he is just like awe I'm so happy and tired. Harry says" Larry Stylinson so much better than Niam, more people ship it, you know fan fiction, but let me do mine, so on x factor, I see this boy and I ask him completely embarrass now but hey are you model and you laugh at me and your like no I'm Louis Tomlinson of Doncaster, what about you, I'm stuttering Harry Styles of Holmes Chester, yea, so we hanged out and saw a blonde boy and a Bieber looking boy and we started shipping them and we all get put together in a band, Zayn, kept saying I feel like a third wheel, why, kept complaining and we had so many moments "hey, we hear Larry Stylinson all the time" Niall says laughing and Harry says"l shut up, so we tell people and get pulled apart and I tell you I bloody hated Simon Cowell for this, but after keeping our secret relationship telling our supposed to be girlfriends of our relationship they were cool about and we no longer a band, we come out again and now we our a nice couple living with a mirror and brush committed boy who was single or something like that, a Irish Leprechaun and a daddy direction couple, we are doing ok, no drama like Niam" and Louis says" yes, ugh, that's lovely but I gotta tell you something" scaring us and he laughs after seeing Harry's face and telling us" I love you" and we all laugh. The preacher says" you may kiss your husband, I now say Husband and Husband, Niam Hayne, and Husband and Husband, Larry Stylinson" and they kiss.

Liam
I look over at my husband and he smiled brightly at me" Liam" he sighs and he got on my lap. I took off his uniform and he did the same" Harry, faster" we heard and bust out laughing and Niall  started sucking me off as my hands went to the sides of the bed and my head went back to the pleasure and I moan" Niall"  and I shoot out and he started sucking at my neck tilting my head back and Niall found that spot on my neck after he said"LiLi" and I said" uh huh" and he mumbled" I love you, Liam" and I said" Niall, I love you too" and I felt his smile threw my shirt and I lift Niall higher using my hands under his shoulder. I say" let's sleep now, he had a long day but I'm so happy for you, your married, are you happy" and he yawns" of course" and he nuzzled his head in my chest after we got dressed. I couldn't sleep just thought.

I remember when we moved her and Niall was acting funny and I found out he loved me. We made out. I had sex with him. My life changed. Zayn had found Julie. Harry had Louis. Our life's are perfect. But I miss being able to go stage with the boys.

Married life is so dramatically awesome but ok let's definitely never mind it's over nooo but. Ok my children.