Chapter 10- Destination reached

Nicks Point Of View-

When I first saw the safe house that Alpha Pierce had sent us to, I have to admit that I was a little awe-stricken by it. The address we were sent to is one of the safe houses that the pack has in case of an emergency like this one. It’s a large two story building that is covered from top to bottom by beautiful green vines and leaves. The only two ways to enter and exit the house, that I could see, there was the front door, and a balcony that hung over the front of the house. There was a pair of French doors that led out to the balcony, which I assumed were attached to the master bathroom.

I had parked the car in the drive way, and I had just spent ten minutes staring at the front of the safe house. Once I had finally been snapped out of my trance by Jess snoring lightly in her sleep. (She had fallen asleep about an hour after our argument and has been since.) I got out of the car and walked over to the other side of the car and opened Jess’s door. My original intention was to wake her up, but she looked so peaceful sleeping that I picked her up and carried her to the front door.

I pulled at the door knob and pushed on the door with my one free hand. When I had finally realized that there was no way I was going to get into the door without a key or something I started looking around for one. Holy crap! Did I feel stupid when I found the key pad to open the door! The only problem was that it wasn’t just any key pad; it’s a hand scanner. I tried my hand first.  An alarm sounded, causing my mate to wake.

“Why the hell is there an alarm going off?!” She asks me waking up with a start.

“I was trying to get the door open, and the damn alarm won't shut off!”

“You are stupid! Can you let me down?” She says forcefully, so I do.

She marches up to the scanner and lays her hand flat out onto it. The large door immediately opens, and the alarm stops ringing. She then marches grumpily into the house without saying another word to me.

I being the idiot I am just stood there in the door way staring in at my little mate.

“Are you going to come in or are you going to stand there?” She asks with an attitude.

I walk inside and close the door behind me. Jess, ignores my presents and walks away, but I immediately know where she’s headed when I hear her stomach grumble. I walk around for a minute until I find a gigantic kitchen, with a much happier looking Jess, sitting at the wooden table by a window. She was eating what looked like a donut from a distance. I walk over to her cautiously and sit across from her at the table. She looks up to face me.

“Have I ever told you that Boson Crème donuts are my favorite thing in the whole entire world?” she asks, obviously in a much better mood now than she was before.

“No,” I say, “I don’t think you’ve ever told me that.”

“Well, it’s a good thing that you know now." she says with a light hearted giggle. "I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, but I would do just about anything for these donuts!”

<><><><><><><><><><><>

 Jess’s Point of View-

I probably shouldn’t have told him that I would do anything, because as soon as the words had escaped my mouth a huge smile formed on Nicks face.

"Shit!" I say covering my mouth with my hands. 

“Anything?” He asks a little overly excited. He leaned closer to me across the table and I shoved him away using the hand that wasn’t holding the love of my life, (The donut). (Not a literal statement)

“Eww!” I exclaim, “Not like that! Why do you have to be such a perv?!”

He wiggled his eyebrows stupidly at me. “But you love me anyway!” He says, the smile on his face growing even wider than before.

“Yeah, I love you anyway.”

OMFG! I just told Nick that I love him Well this could get really awkward…

“WHAT?” Nick say raising an eyebrow.

Here goes nothing…

“I said... I that I do love you.” I say flinching as if someone were about to hit me.

When I don’t feel any pain I look up and see he’s eying me with an odd look on his face.

“Why did you just flinch?” He asks confused.

“Um.. I-I don’t know why.” I say actually a little bit confused myself. “I guess I was waiting for the pain of rejection or something like that.”

“Rejection? Why would you think I would reject you?” He asks raising his eyebrow again.

“Well, why would you accept me?” I question, “I just told you that I love you after I acted like a complete bitch ‘cause I was upset that I was woken up, and I’m stuffing my face with a donut like a fat ass! What reasons have I given you to love me back?” I was almost yelling at this point. I wasn’t yelling at him though; I was yelling at myself for being such a hoe bag to Nick.

Nick looks at me, with his eyes wide and his mouth in a frown. Then he says in almost a whispered voice,

 “For the same reason that you love me even though I haven’t done anything to deserve it.” He pauses, “I still haven’t told you why we’re here!” He says.

“Then, why don’t you explain to me now, why we’re here?” I ask, remembering that I still have absolutely no idea where we are of why we were there.

He took a few deep breaths in, then started his long story.

“Alright. It all started when…"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Whoop whoop!  Jess proclaimed her love for Nick! Cheesy, but adorable!

Cliff hanger! Dun dun dun! **Cue evil laugh**

I am so sorry that it took me so log to get this chapter out! I promise that I will try to get the next one out faster!

Please comment your thoughts and remember to VOTE! 

Thank you so so so so much for sticking with me through this story, and for continuing to read! Also an even bigger thanks goes out to any of you who have read both of my stories and have stuck with me through both! It really means the world to me!

I know that I always have these really annoying authors notes, but if you read them, thank you! 

I love you all!

~Singergirl55