Chapter 22- Nick is going to kill me!

A/N Okay guys, I've been think about this story recently, and i have decided that I am going to do something that's pretty mean! Please don't hate me for this, but... I am not going to post a new chapter until I get at least ten votes, and ten comments! I know evil. right? But, I have a really good excuse for it... I don't know how many people actually enjoy reading my story, and I don't want to waste my time on something that people aren't going to enjoy! Well, enough of my talking, here's chapter 22!

~Singergirl55

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22-

Nick's point of view-

"WHAT! Find her!" Jess yell's completely in what I like to call, her Panic mode

"shh." I say walking over to her in an attempt to calm her down. "It's alright, we'll find her."

instead of calming Jess down like had had planned to, she pulled her face into the front of my shirt, and began to cry uncontrollably.

"Promise that we'll find her?" She says in a hushed voice after a few moments of her bawling into my shirt. 

I think she may be a bit overwhelmed by everything, but who woudn't be?!

"Yes, I promise."

Let's hope I can keep that promise. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once I had gotten Jess to calm down, she ended up falling asleep on one of the couches in her fathers study. 

I walked downstairs to find myself surrounded by other pack members. Knowing that Jess might be out of commission for a few days, I took charge of everything, and began handing out orders to the pack members, who were wiling to help. 

I sent anyone who was able to track, out into the surrounding woods, and anyone who knew how to fight along with them. I also set up a border patrol, around any, and every edge of our current territory. 

It's a good thing that I grew up with an Alpha as a father, because if I didn't have any past experience with situations like  this, I have no idea how I would be able to successfully accomplish anything that I had.

"Live, would you mind staying here and watching Jess? I'm going to patrol the border for a while, I'll send Jackson back in when he finishes up his combat practice. Alright?"I say to Live as I'm about to leave. 

"Aright Captain!" She says doing a small solute. 

I trust live, despite her... weirdness, and know that she's going to keep Jess safe, as best to her abilities. 

I then open the door and walk outside, and begin my round of border patrol.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Live's Point of view-

an hour after Nick had left, Jackson came back to the house. 

it's been almost seven hours since Jess had falen aseep, and I'm I beginning to get a bit worried about her. I had previously been sitting in the kitchen, sipping from my mug of hot coffee, Bored out of my mind. Jackson had to go back out, because someone fainted, and they needed someone to replace him. 

I decided that It might be best if i go and check on Jess, I mean I know that girl can sleep, but I didnt think that she could sleep this long. 

I walk up the stairs and head straight for Jess's door. 

I knock three times, just to be polite, and when I don't hear a responce, I slowly open the door. 

I see a lump of something under her blanket, and I at first assume that it's Jess, But when I give it a second glance, I realize that the lump is on the left side of the bed. 

Jess only sleeps on the right side. I, of all people should know this, I've had more sleepovers with her than Nick has. 

I go over to the lump and pull back the blanket. 

Pillows! How cliche'! 

THats when I realize Jess isn't here. I can't smel her, and when I mind link her, she wont answer. 

Nick is going to kill me!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well.... Sorry for the extremely short chapter! 

To be honest I'm not completely into this story right now!

Please go check out my new story, Everyone Leaves, That is the story thta I am really into writing at the moment, so I promise at the moment you will not be dissapointed!

Please VOTE or COMMENT!]

I Wont post the next chapter until I get at least tne comments and ten votes!

I love you all for sticking with me through 22 whole chapters!

22! Wow!

Well, TTYL

Type 

To

You

Later!

~Singergirl55