Epilogue

Nick's Point of View-

I't's been six months since Jess woke up, and I never imagined that Things would turn out the way they  have. 

(Four months ago)

"Live! If you're going to be annoying, please leave!" I yell at Jess's best friend, for asking me how mermaids have sex, then changing the subject to why I haven't told Jess the truth yet. "I don't know, and I don't care!" 

"Ugh!'' She huffed. "I'm annoying?! You're the annoying one! It's been two months, and you still haven't told Jess! TWO WHOLE MONTHS!" She screamed at me. "How is wanting to tell your best friend the truth annoying!?" 

I took a long pause, to keep myself from killing Live right then and there. 

"I'm ony keeping the truth from her because she'd be heart broken if she knew the truth! Why would I want my mate to know that her mother is dead, and some psycho bitch tried to kill her! That is why she will never know that I lied to her! I don't want to hurt her!" I yell, and I turn around when I hear a faint gasp. 

"It's too late for that!" Jess says, turning on her heels and running out of the kitchen. 

"No Jessie!" Live yells, and goes to follow her, but I hold her back. 

"No! Live this is between Jess and I! Please go home." I begged. 

"Ugh! Fine! but i'll be back in an hour if Jess doesn't text me that everything is alright!"

"Thank you!" I yelled running out the door, and following Jess's scent out to the garden. 

I found her seated on one of the swings in the yard. 

I slowly walked over to her, and I sat on the swing next to her.

"So.. How much of that did you hear?" I ask quiety. 

"Enough." She says back. 

"I'm so sorry Jessie. I wanted to tell you, but I can't stand seeing you upset, and I though if you knew the truth, then you would be.... distant."

"I understand what you mean, but you reall should have told me. It's not your decision to make Nick." 

"I know and...." I started, but was cut off. 

"No Nicholas! You don't know! Did you know what I went into the kitchen to tell you!?" She asks quietly. 

"What were you going to tell me?" I ask out of curiousity.

"I'll only tell you, once you explain to me what really happened that night!" 

"Okay. I'll tell you.... When I came to save you, I found you passed out on the floor, and someone who looked exactly like you standing over you and laughing. I knew that the real you wouldn't be laughig at someone in pain, and I lost control. I killed her Jessie... and  you watched. You woke up, and started to yell at me, and then you suddenly passed out. I decided to lie because I didn't ant you to htink of me as a monster. and I am so sorry for not teing you the truth."

She looked at me and I coud see the pain, and guilt in her eyes, which were tearing up. 

"What's the matter? I know I was wrong, but there's no need to cry!"

She just laughed. ''I'm not cryingbecause I'm sad! I'm crying because I have an incredible mate! You may be an idiot, but you're thoughtful!"

I laughed. "Thank you, but what was it you were going to tell me?" 

She looked at me for a moment, then smiled. "Nick... I'm pregnant!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END!  

Sorry that the epilogue SUCKED! But I tried, and I have major writers block!

Please check out my other stories if you like this one! I would really appreciate it! 

Please VOTE AND COMMENT! 

There will NOT be a sequel! that Is why I wrote the epilogue! 

I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much, for reading this whole story!

TTYL

Type To You Later!

~Singergirl55