Pool Day!

This morning you got up to get some coffee, and you noticed that it seemed a little warm today.

Looking over at the temperature, you see that it is 83 degrees outside. "Wow... Its hot out today", So you decided to invite The Allies and The Axis to your place for a pool party. You picked up the phone, "hello?" A familiar voice called "Heya America! It's (y/n)! was wondering if you guys would like to come hang out at my place for a pool party?" You asked, "Yo dudette, of course! I'll call everyone else so you can get ready, what time do you want me to come?" "Around an hour or so should be fine." You suggested "K dude! See ya then!" After that you decided to wear your (f/c) two piece swim suit and got some snacks and set them on the table.

After that you waited for what seemed like forever then you heard a familiar Italian accent around front. You knew exactly who it was when they knocked on the door. There were the Axis. Italy, Germany, and Japan. Personally you liked Japan the best his chocolate brown eyes, his dark hair, and his quiet personality... You loved everything about him... So your once 'liked him as a friend' feeling changed for you a while ago.

"Ciao (y/n)!" Italy chirped "Hey Italy, Germany, hi Japan, come on in!" You saw Japan didn't have his swimsuit bottoms on. "Umm, Japan if you need to change the bathrooms ove-" you were cut off "No need, I do not pran on swimming (y/n)-chan..." Japan said "Oh..." Was all you could say right then.

"Well if you didn't want to swim then why did you come!?" An American voice came from behind him, the Allies were here "I didn't want to be rude to my friend l, America-kun..." "Well you didn't have to come if you didn't want to.." You muttered "W-Well no point in standing here, let's go swim!"

You all got in (except for japan who was reading manga). Italy started playing Marco polo with Germany and America, England and France started fighting, Canada was somewhere, to be honest you really didn't know where, Russia was lurking around the water with only his head poking out and China was on an adorable floatie ring with panda. You went to Japan and asked if he was sure if he didn't want to come in, he did bring his swim suit but it doesn't look like he's putting it on anytime soon, you sighed and decided to help out with whatever England and France were arguing about.

You did a cannonball in when you resurfaced your chest felt a little different, colder maybe? Then you realized your top came off "Crud!" You whisper shouted it looked like no one had noticed yet you started moving your head around to find it, you couldn't see it anywhere!

   Japan looked up from his manga for a second, then he saw something floating in the water he got closer and picked it up, once he realized what it was he nearly had a nose-bleed! It was (y/n)'s swimsuit top! He looked around and saw you he called your name and you looked over relived that he found your top you couldn't get out of the water or swim without your hands to tie the back "Umm Japan, c-could you help me please?" "With what?" He asked "L-Like could you tie the back or something?" You could feel a blush heat up your face Japan turned a little pink too. "O-Okay (y/n)-chan."

   he kneeled down to start tying it when a certain American grabbed his hand and pulled him in "J-Japan!" You yelled. When the Japan resurfaced, he was shocked, "Hahaha! The hero has won again!" As America swam away laughing you felt your top slowly slip and remembered Japan didn't finish tying it, you asked for assistance and he gladly helped you. When your top was finally secure you got out of the water to get Japan something to dry off with. He followed you inside and you gave him a towel, his clothes were wet so he didn't have any thing to change into so you offered him his swimsuit he hesitated at first, but eventually put it on as the only dry thing he had.

    "(Y-Y/n)-chan?" He asked "May I put my crothes in your dryer?" "Of course!" You responded "Thank you, (y/n)-chan" "watashi wa hontoni anata o aishite..." He muttered "what?" You replied not understanding a thing he said "it means," he turned around and kissed you "I rearry rearry rove you..." You were shocked to hear this, "I... Well..." You were speechless all you could do was kiss him back, when you two broke away Japan smiled, one of his rare meaningful smiles, "Wow! Japan is-a smiling! Him and (y/n) love-a each other!" Italy practically yelled bringing everyone to the room, you and Japan were a deep red... But you were happy he was yours now.