Pocky

You guys were standing in the laundry room, America ran in after Italy had yelled. "Aw YEAH! I knew Japan liked (y/n)!" Japan started to turn red and you could fell a blush heating up your cheeks as well. You were thinking of so many ways to hurt America right then. You were still in Japan's arms, "(Y/n) is invading Japans personal space and he's not pushing her away!" Italy stated, Japan pushed you away and ran out the door taking his clothes with him

"J-Japan! Wait!" You yelled "Onhonhon! The beautiful maiden and her quiet little boyfriend" France blurted out "Shut it frog!" England stated, they just started fighting again "Vill you stop fighting for 5 minutes!" Germany shouted, you swore the ground shook.

You ran after Japan, you noticed he already slipped his other clothes over his swim suit, once you caught up to him you apologized. "It is okay (y/n)-chan, it is not your faurt..." He responded, Oh you loved how polite he was. "No Japan if I hadn't kissed you back they never would have saw..." "Werr that is arr behind us now. I am going home to watch some anime, wourd you rike to come?" He asked "Of course!" You exclaimed.

Oh but um... One second.

You went inside to see everyome, and you politely asked them to leave. They gathered their things and started to head out the door, and them America walked over to talk to you. "So, you and Japan, huh?" You responded, "Yes... Err uh, no? M-Maybe? Aaaaagh..." You put your face in your hands. America gave you a little nudge and cocked and eyebrow, "You guys gonna have a little fun tonight~?" He said with his evil voice, "N-NO!!! Get out, America!" With that, he left. Laughing, of course.

You returned outside when everyone had left, "We can leave now, Japan." You smiled, and he smiled a little back. When you finally arrived at his house he gestured for you to sit down and he came back with some tea. As you were watching (favorite anime) you saw a red box on the table, you picked it up.

"Pocky?" You read aloud, "Oh that is a Japanese treat that I eat every once and a whire, there is even a game." He informed. "Ooh, how do you play the game?" Japan blushed a little "werr two people start to eat one side of the pocky, and they each get croser and croser to the middre, as they get croser the one who breaks away first roses..." He explained "W-Wourd you rike to try?" You blushed just a little bit "Umm, sure" you answered.

As you started getting closer you weren't sure if you were looking at Japan's face or a cherry as there was one bite left you inched your way closer when "Gomen'nasai!" You heard japan say as he ran upstairs he was so red you weren't even sure it was a color. He was reapeting the words "Kore wa warui aideadsu!" You weren't dissapointed in fact you were laughing so hard as you heard him yell "byoki watashinoheya ni!" And you heard a door close.

About 15 minutses later japan walked out and saw it was kinda late so he offered you to stay the night he got you some blankets and you slept in a guest room

You fell asleep smiling remembering all that happend today

...

This part of the story was recommended by and made for OuranForLife