Kim Sung Joo

(Y/N)'s POV

Dear Diary,

Aishhhhh... I hate couples...I hate being at school... It sucks... And football season is just starting...uhh that means more couples in the hallways...swallowing between people...uuugggghhhhhh... life does really suck!!...

Those stupid teens,... they think they are in love... Do they even know what love is... I don't think so... They are all idiots... Love is stupid... Boys and girls are stupid... They are just back stabbers with different with different body parts...

My family always asks me why I hate people, and I just say... JENNA AND MARTIN... well diary I'm ready to tell you what happen to make me hate people so much.

It all happened a month ago. I was gonna go to Canada to see relatives. So, that meant I was going to leave California and the U.S. for an entire week. And I didn't want to go I didn't knowy relatives from Canada, so I don't know why I have to go. I wanted to stay here with my best friend Jenna and my boyfriend Martin, who's just the best, well, was...

I was about to get in the taxi with my mom and dad. When I see Jenna and Martin coming my way. They were telling me how they were gonna miss me. And how they can't wait till I come back. I actually believed they cared for me; that I was an important person in their lives. But I was all a lie...

We were on our way to the airport, when my mother told the taxi driver to turn around because she forgot he purse in the kitchen WITH the plane tickets inside. Well, that's my mom, always forgetting the most important things.

After five minutes of my dad arguing with my mom about her priorities, we finally arrive infront of my home. When I turn to see my house, I see Jenna and Martin kissing, wait irlt wasn't kissing it was like they were swallowing each other. You want to know where, this will get you hating them too. They were making out (actually swallowing each other) OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!!

The funny part was that they had a very stupid, idiotic face when they saw my mom infront of them. My mom just gave them a nasty look and told them that they are no longer welcome in our home. Then she just goes into the house. I get out of the car and I walk to them as they try to reach to my mom before she closes the door.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?", I say to them. And they have the most ugly, idiotic face expressions.

"(Y/N)", they both said at the same time.

"Don't bother explaining. I don't care what you have to say. Just know that I don't want you near me ever again. If you do come near me. Well, your regret it. So, that means don't ever talk to me. Everything is over friendship and relationship. I hate you and you. People are nothing, but back stabbers.", I said to them. Then my mother came out before they could even respond to my words I just said. I just got in the taxi and enjoyed my wek away from those back stabbers.

So they are the reason why I hate people. I really didnt care. I didn't cry because it be stupid if I did. My mom was like good job, they don't deserve your tears.

And now you know why...its difficult to talk about, well for me.

(*ring ring ring* that was the bell to tell you to get to class)

Well, later diary. I have to go to class.

From none other than (Y/N).

Once I enter the classroom, the bell rang. I sat down in my seat. I hated my first class. Why? Well, the two people I most hated in the world were here and sitting next to each other.in this class we all had a parter that sat next to us.