Seungyeon (Smut)

Requested By: Animestar1999

Madison's POV:
I just got home. Its been a stressful day. All I want to do is be on my phone.

I sit down on the couch and I'm on social media... as always...

All of a sudden I hear my boyfriend Seungyeon,"Hey babe!, your finally home!". I ignore h because I'm too busy on my phone.

"Babe, babe, are you listening to me... HELLO IS SOMEBODY IN THERE!", he says and then he taps on my forehead. I wave his hand away, then I say, "I'm sorry babe I didn't hear you I'm just tired and I just got all wrapped up on my phone."

"Its okay babe, are you hungry? What would you like to eat?"

...

"Babe?"

...

Soon I feel someone next to me. I turn my head and I see Seungyeon doing aegyo. He is so adorable and cute when he does aegyo, but today I'm not feeling it. I just look at him and smile. I return back to my phone and keep scrolling down.

Seungyeon POV:

Why won't she pay attention to me? Look at me...
Wait I know exactly what to do...
(Has a devilish grin on his face)

Madison's POV:

"Babe, oh babe... look at me. I promise you won'tr egret it," he said. His tone switched a little. It compelled me to look up at him.

When I look up at him and see him shirtless... I see... I see his well defined muscular abdomen. I'm looking at him from head to toe. He comes towards my direction, goes in front of me, on his knees and moves his hand toward my face to close my mouth. Apparently, my mouth fell open.

I turn away from embarrassment. He moves my face to the direction of his. I was about to say something, but he stops me by smashing our lips together. He deepens the kiss and I get lost in it.

He takes off my shirt and pants. I take off his pants. We are left with nothing but our undergarments. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs about he waist. We keep kissing, then he breaks the kiss and throws me on the bed. So we went from the living room to our bedroom.

He looks at me and licks his lips. Next I know he is on top of me. He's kissing my neck. He goes back to my lips. He lifts me up a just enough to unhook my bra.

He begins kissing my breasts. He takes a nipple in to his mouth and starts sucking on it gently. I let out a moan and I can feel a smirk on his face.

Then I feel a hand on my inner thigh, its moving into my panties. I feel a pairs of fingers on my womanhood.

"All this for a women that had a long, tired day," he says.

He then takes out his hand and takes off my underwear. He looks into my eyes then starts kissing me. I feel him taking off his boxers.

He breaks the kiss and tells me, "really baby?"

"Yeah," I say with a smile.

I feel him insert his member in my womanhood. I let out a moan.

"Okay babe?"

"Ya, go faster baby, I want more"

"If you say so, babe, don't tell me to stop when I'm going to," he says with a smirk.

I runy hands down his abs. I hold onto his hips. Every thrust he makes hits the g-spot. He starts pounding in harder. I'm almost there.

"I'm almost there yeon"

"Me too M," he says. After that we both hit our climax. He collapses next to me. He holds me in his arms.

"Seungyeon, your the best," I say to him.

"Finally I get your attention," he looks at me then gives me a kiss.

The he says, "now I know how to get your attention".

I hit him lightly on his shoulder. He gives me a playful smile.

"I love you Madison"

"I love you too"