Wong Yi Bo

Author's POV
You were walking home after a terrible day. You just caught your boyfriend cheating on you. It was terrible for you.

(Y/N)'s POV

Why would he do this to me. I have been with him since freshman year. It has been 3 years for us. Today was our anniversary. Senior year of high school should be very slow and uncomfortable.

I thought it was something real between us, but I guess not. He cheated on me with Lacy. She's the biggest slut in the school. He told me hated sluts. WHAT A LIAR! I grew so close to him. I hurts. But giod thing I'm almost home that way I can cry out my eyes comfortably. Just like three more blocks and I'm home.

Author's POV

(Y/N) is turning the corner when a her and stranger bump into each other. The stranger looked at her and noticed she was crying. He helped her up and she cried on his chest. (Y/N)'s heart hurt and from what just happened she couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"Would you like some tea... and we could talk about what's wrong. Because a beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry. Please accept my offer... I want to help", the stranger told her.

(Y/N) nodded on his chest. The strangers house was like only a few feet away. (Y/N) kept her head on his chest. Then, she noticed she was inside his home.

The stranger sat her on the couch and told her to just relax, he'll be back with tea for both of them. (Y/N) just sat there and stared at the wall; her tears had stopped falling from her eyes. The stranger was in the kitchen making tea.

The Stranger's POV

What a beautiful girl. She has these beautiful eyes that just shine in the darkness, she has this hair that just conforms to her body, and her skin glow; she's just so beautiful... I wonder why she was crying. She is in trouble and I wanna help because that's what I do. That's how I helped Wenhan fix his relationship with his girlfriend.

I feel like I know her... but from where?

Okay, the water just boiled. Just need add the tea bags. So, I'll be done in a minute.

(Y/N)'s POV

I feel so empty. But for some reason I feel better being here and I don't know why. I don't even know this person. However, I feel safe. I wonder why. OMO... here he comes.

He puts my tea on the coffee table infront of me. Then, he takes a seat in front of me. I sip on my tea and look up. He looks so familiar; like if I've met him before... but where?

He smiles at me and... it pops into my head... YOBO-AHHHHH!

My eyes widen and I say, "YIBO-AHH!! OMO... IS IT REALLY YOU?".

He gives me this look like how does she know my name... then his face relaxes and it looks like he sorta remembers the good old days

"(Y/N)-ah?", he says.

"Ye"

"OMO!", then he stands up and hugs me. "How have you been? How has life been since I left? I've missed you alot. No wonder I couldn't put my finger on how I knew you cuz, well, you look different, but I a good way", he said. I similed at the last thing he said.

It started raining outside; so, it would be time before I would leave. But it doesn't matter because the bestie and I need to catch up... wow... I missed him lots...