Yibo ft. Wonho (Monsta X)

Requested by: TheGang_OfFab

Hopefully, you enjoy it! :-)
~~~~~

Glenna's POV

I'm walking along the streets here in London. Its a very cloudy night. I remember when when my best friend Yibo used to walk me home after school. I'm 19 almost 20 now, that was when I was 16. I miss him. At that time, my school decided to participate in this foreign exchange student program. He came from China. I remember clearly how I met him.

~Flashback~

I'm late to class. Man, if I'm I get in and Mr. Johnson is here... I'M DEAD! However, if he's not then I don't get a dention and I don't have be nosey in things that aren't his business. Just this corner and two classrooms down and in there. I'm turning the corner now.

Ouuuuch...!

I bumped into someone. I open my eyes and I see this very attractive Asian. I'm on top of him... Were making eye contact.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!", I said while I was getting up.

"Its okay, I'm Yibo. I'm new here and I was wondering where's the headmaster's office."

"Hello, welcome. The office is down the hall and turn to your left. Go up the stairs and the first door on your left. Well, I have to go to class because I'm very late. So, see you around," and with that I left him. I turn back to see if he was still standing there. No, he wasn't standing there no more.

I arrive in class and YESSSSSSS! MR. JOHNSON ISN'T HERE! We had a sub. He was kind he asked me why I was late and I told him that I take the bus and there was lots of traffic. He said okay, and he didn't mark me absent. I sit down in my desk and one of my classmates turns around and asks me if I'm going to the school dance. I tell him no. Before he could ask me another question, the door opens and the headmaster enters with a boy. But, then I recognized the boy and it was the guy I bumped into.

"This is Wong Yibo. Please be kind and help him with anything he needs. Have a good day," the head master said and leaves.

"Hello, Mr. Wong. Tell the class your favorite thing you like to do for fun," says the sub.

"My favorite thing would have to be going for walks with friends," Yibo says.

"Okay, well, Mr. Wong take a seat to that young lady over there."

I am the only one who doesn't have a person sitting next to me. So its pretty obvious for him so spot the seat; since its the only one not taken.

He comes over and says, "so girl who fell on me, you never told me your name."

"Oh, sorry, I'm Glenna."

"Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. Well, as you know I'm Yibo."

"Its nice to meet you, Yibo."

"Nice to meet you too, Glenna. Can you help me around school? And with anything I need?"

"Sure," I said.

~End of flashback~

Ever since that day we became best friends. I liked him a lot. I wonder what happened to him. Before our last year of school started he disappeared. He hasn't contacted me since my birthday, when I turned 17; which was a week before school started.

Its gonna be almost four years since, he left me. I know he's gone. He might have went home, but why wouldn't he contact me? I shouldn't think about this I'm gonna see my amazing boyfriend right now. So ya...

I'm walking thinking about how much fun I'm going to have with oppa. I'm turning the corner and Ouuuuchhhh...

I bumped into someone. I didn't look at the person. I said sorry and started walking away, then I hear.

"So girl who fell on me, are you late to class again?", the stranger said.

I kept walking, then I stopped. I realized who's voice it was and I turned around. I saw a person that looked like my best friend Yibo, but with more style. I just stare at him.

"Hey Glenna, remember me?"

"Ya, your the guy that left his best friend the day after her birthday, without letting her know that you were leaving or even contact her to explain why you left. She received no news from him. She cried for an entire year, wondering why her best friend left her, wondering if she scared her best friend away. But you know that girl doesn't hold grudges. Hopefully..."

He takes a steps closer to me and he hugs me. I hug him back. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just happy he's back.

"No hard feelings, right? Let me explain. Your birthday is coming up so I decided to get a break from my career, since now I have the money I could my ticket over here and all my other expenses. I'm so sorry I left. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but if I didn't leave I would have lost my chance to be an idol."

"WAIT WHAT! YOUR AN IDOL, LIKE A KPOP IDOL!?"

"Yes, I knew you would be excited. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, I forgive you Yibo," then I hugged him.

"I came to see you and to tell you that..."

'That...?"

"Glenna, ever since I met you I have been in love with you. I came back to see you, to make to mine. So what do you say?"

Then I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and its my idol boyfriend Wonho from Monsta X. He has this angry face.

"Wonho this is my best friend Yibo, you know the one that left and I cried for a year?," I said to my boyfriend.

"Glenna, just forget what I said. Be happy. Live life to the fullest. See you around. I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I'm sorry Wonho. I have to go," and with that he just crossed the street and I saw him disappear.