Family Bonding

Oh gods. Oh gods. Oh gods. Oh gods. Today is the day Chris and I are going to be going with my "family" on a RV trip. I original lived in Nebraska and my mother still lives there. I moved to Boston,because it was cheaper than New York and the city had a job aviable at a theater. I became a major of the arts at Brown University in Rhode Island. That's actually where I met Chris. You think I would've met him in Boston,but no;I have the most eccentric luck. He was filming in Rhode Island and we met at the university hangout. The whole cast went there and luckily our eyes met. We had passionate and oddly perfect times,but were sad when we said goodbye. Then,I was working at the theater and he went there for lunch for his mother;the mother who was my boss. Weird,I know. Knock knock. I woke up from my "remember when." My lovely fiancé was knocking on my car window. He probably wanted in,huh? I opened the passenger seat door."oh no Belle. I'm driving." Activate pouty look. "Those eyes are not working this time." I tried once more. "The answer is no,Elizabeth." He used my real name. Shit. Well, maybe-"The third time is not the charm." I sighed and unlocked all of the doors. He opened my door and led me to the passanger seat. He kissed my forehead and said,Relax baby." How can I? My family and aren't exactly close. I sighed and decided to breathe. I can do this. I. Can. Do. This. Chris grabbed my hand as he started driving and said,"You can do this." I smiled briefly. He was the one that decided I should come. He's a family man and thinks every family should be close. Maybe,he's right.

Sooooo I've been thinking if I should do this in parts. Suggestions?