"some geek"

Johnny Storm is a popular jock that is a bully and a player. Well,until he met Sara. Sara is not popular,so they met their senior year. October 19 to be exact………………

"Good job Storm! Don't know what we are going to do after this year when you graduate." Johnny rolled his eyes. Another sophmore dweeb that is sucking up to him. It's the truth though. Their football team is not gonna win all the games. Like they did for the past two years. As did their basketball and wrestling team. Thanks to their quarterback,and starter Johnny. That's what he thinks anyway. Sara believes it's the ones who catches it and shoots it that made them win last year. Of course,no one listens to her. She's just some nerd that loves reading,and writing. She's writing a book now that is comedy about how a quiet shy girl becomes madly in love with a jock,but he disses her and then she realizes she doesn't need love. She needs success. Sounds like sophmore year in her point of view. Her publisher said the ending needs to be changed to end happy. Only problem she can't write about love. Not since her ex cheated on her junior year with Johnny's ex. Not just a one night stand ex either. He was dating her since eighth grade. As Sara walked in the empty hallway early to tutor a random student in reading that thought made her demons appear in her mind. She attention was diverted,but she kept walking. Right into a hard surface;not surface. A boy. Right as she was about to apologize the quarter back himself stated an ugly comment. "Hey! Watch where you going! This face is one and a kind!" She would've laughed if it wasn't so rude. Then the follow up comment made her explode. "Hey you're kinda cute. Let's go the restroom?" First,she slapped him. Then,she called him a no good jerk  and stormed off. He probably just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Truth was he was offended. That has never happened before. Especially from the other gender. He ignored the feeling of hurt and walked to his tutor session where he found a girl working at the back table with her back turned. He thought this would be fun because she probably had a crush on him. Like usual. He was wrong. It was the girl.  Her name was Sara. After that tutoring session and a couple more they didn't really hate each other any more. Johnny became nicer and sweeter which made girls fall in love with him more. Maybe even Sara. Time passed and soon Johnny had an A in reading,so the tutoring was done. That's when it happened. He made the move after she had a date with "some geek" as Johnny put it. After they became a couple Sara's book came out with a love twist where an English nerd falls for a jock.  It was number for 5 years after that. At Christmas,she met his family and New Years he met hers. Then,on Valentine's Day a promise ring appeared on her finger. Johnny finished high school with all B's except for two A's in English and Reading thanks to Sara. When time to pick colleges they made sure they were close;15 minutes close exactly. They were close;ten minutes close. When he proposed after college he stated that he would love to marry the nerd of the school and she replied with saying she would love to marry that airhead jock.