Naughty List

"Blue wrapping paper or red?" I asked Chris while we were on the beach relaxing  to the shimmering rays of the sun. "Whichever works with you." He moaned. "I don't know which one that's why I asked you." Red wrapping paper is good for the holidays,but blue is such a pretty color and works for the winter. Especially if I used a white ribbon and made a snowflake on it. He opened his closed eyes and rolled over to me on the other beach towel. "Babe. We are on vacation relax." He was right. For once.  I won't tell him that. "I just need an answer." I sighed. I looked at him and saw him smirking. "Come here." He motioned for me get closer. I easily obliged. I rolled to him and he put his arms around me;he then,got me to sit in between in his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and bent his legs. "Baby,you need to chill. It's just Christmas. Besides,every ones getting their Christmas present when we come back which is December 28th. You'll be fine. And Besides,go with blue. It matches your beautiful eyes." He kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Good. Then,I can make white snowflakes with it." I yawned. He chuckled. "Go to asleep. You are wearing sun screen right?"

No,but sleep was overcoming me. Besides,what could happen. Yawn. Wow,I'm really tired and Chris is so comfortable…………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouch. Why do I hurt? I opened my eyes. Brightness flew into my eyes. Did we forget to shut the curtains? Then,my brain started using itself. We were on the beach. I fell asleep after Chris consoled me. Why then,am I feeling pain? Did someone hurt me? Is Chris still with me? I look. Okay,he's right next to me with his arm around my....boobs. Wow,Chris. Classy. I slap his chest. He woke up quick. "Christopher!" I hissed through my teeth. "What,Natalie? I was clearly sleeping having a wonderful dream by the way." He said the last part with a wink. Ugh. He's such a guy. "First of all,we are at the beach;second,ew; third,am I injured?" He finally opened his eyes and looked at me. "Oh God. You didn't sunscreen on didn't you?" I felt my eyes enlarge.  "Why? What happened?!" He looked at me worried. "You aren't gonna like it. Here go to the hotel quick." I stammered. "Wha-wh-why-wha?" I stopped there thinking he would get it. "Just hurry." I nodded,kissed his cheek, and sauntered to the hotel quickly. As I walked,people were staring at me. Either A)I have a really good tan or B) my boobs were hanging out. I looked down;nope so must be A). Hopefully. Chris was just teasing then.I hopped on the elevator and walked to our room. My skin was still hurting and my head started to ache. Well,I'm not Zeus,so I know there isn't a baby coming out of my head. I smirked at my joke. I walked into the mirror of the restroom to see how I looked. Oh. My. Gods. My skin! I looked as red as the wrapping paper! I screamed. Then,I think I might've heard the door open,I must have. Chris came in. "It's not that bad." Wrong. Choice. Of. Words. "NOT THAT BAD? LOOK AT ME. I SHOULD BE RUDOULPH'S NOSE." I screamed until the last part until I muffled a cry. "We'll just put lotion on you everyday,so by New Years you will just have a new tan. " Chris always knew how to soothe me. He also promised to chill inside the hotel for a couple day. I insisted he didn't,but he was a donkey towards it. Everyday,we watched random movies from On Demand or Hallmark and sometimes both. We usually stayed in our pjs too. It was nice;nicer than probably doing all the activities to be frankly blunt. The sixth day was like normal. At noon before we ordered room service I was trying to reach my back to put lotion on it. Chris usually helps me with it,but I was getting tired of him helping me;I'm an independent woman. I was looking in the vanity was Chris appeared from the restroom. "Let me help,Nat." I grumbled knowing I'd need it. He chuckled. I'm surprised by him. He hasn't snuck a move in;usually guys would try to make a move on holidays. I mean,to be honest I was hoping he would before I got sunburned,but I think we both realized it wasn't a good idea. He was rubbing my lower back when he said "I need to unbutton some buttons so I can reach all your back." I nodded and replied "That's okay. Just don't get any on my swimsuit." I doubted we were gonna go swimming,but whatever. I closed my eyes and relaxed as he put lotion on me when he crept closer and closer to my………boobs. "Chris!" He looked at me innocently. "Hm?" I looked at him. He knows. He shrugged. "Can't blame a guy for trying." I smiled and laughed a tiny laugh. Then,I turned away from the vanity to face him. "You sir,are gonna be on the naughty list." He smiled. Then,I started kissing all over his face. Good holiday vacation I must say.

I fangirled when I wrote this. Oops. I think I'm updating a lot. Is it just me or nah? If you have any suggestions just message me. These last few were suggestions so you aren't alone. Peace,Captains. XOXO