Bad Flirter

In two weeks I will be Lexi Evans. Chris decided to take me out to dinner,so he can talk to me before he flies to California for his red carpet event. I'm not comfortable with being center of attention,so I'm not going. Besides,I don't want to seem like an attention whore because we aren't married yet;you know how paparazzi are. Done. I just finished my make up for our date. I had red lips that match my sleek,silky, long v neck dress. The rest of my make up is natural. Then,my phone buzzed. It was Chris.
Chris: Be there in 5,sweetie. XOXO Love you.

Awwww I sent an okay with love notes. I grabbed my cherry red heels and checked my brunette hair. I pinned my bangs on both sides back. Decent enough. Then,I locked my door and walked out of my apartment. There he was;in his car waiting. He got out of his car to open my door. I smiled."Chris,you didn't have to do that!"

"I wanted to. I don't get to see after tomorrow. I want everything to be perfect" It's true. He comes back the day before the wedding. The day where the groom can't see the bride. Now,you see why this dinner is important. I buckled in and he started driving to my favorite Italian restaurant. He can be so sweet. I told him he didn't have to,but he insisted. When we arrived he only unlocked his door ,so he can open mine again. That nerd. I blew him a kiss and said thanks.

"Why not a real kiss?"  I smirked.

"I don't want lip marks on you yet." I started walking towards the restaurant ,and then, he started walking too. He made sure to open the door too. Jerk. We were seated,where of course he pulled out my chair for me. He left to use restroom,so when the waiter came I was alone. "Hello Beautiful. What are you doing here by yourself?" I smiled a nervous smile. "Well,my finance is in the restroom right now,so I'm NOT alone." He frowned. "All the pretty ones are taken." I just smiled and nervously laughed. I'm really uncomfortable right now. Luckily,Chris started his way back. The waiter noticed him walking this way and left. Chris smiled and said "Order me something?" I smiled and became at ease. He has his way to make me tranquil. "He left before I could." He grabbed my hands and held them across the table.

"I don't want to leave you. Are you sure you don't want to come?" 

"I always feel so awkward there. Besides,you know the paparazzi."

He nodded. "True. Maybe I should stay. I mean no one likes Captain America anyway."

I laughed. "Chris! You know you have to go! People love you."

He smiled. "Well,I am pretty loveable." I laughed.

Then,the waiter came back. "Oh I see you aren't by yourself anymore." He sees Chris. "Well,of course he wouldn't care you were by yourself. He's famous." My jaw dropped. "Well,as I said earlier he,my financè, was just in the restroom. If anything,he's always earlier waiting for my lateness." Chris' awkwardness and guiltiness was at ease until the waiter responded. "Well,at least you don't leave for months at a time. I mean,if I were you I would up all night wondering if he was cheating or not. Anyway,what would you like to drink?" Chris cleared his throat. "We would like the best wine you got."  The waiter stared. "Is this how you make it better? By money?" He shook his head and walked away. "Lexi you know that I don't like leaving you for months right? I mean,when we get married you could come with or I could take a break. Also,I don't.." I interrupted him: "Chris it's fine. I don't want you to quit what you love. Even if I don't get to see you in person." I rub my index fingers across his two hands. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you,too. More than life itself." We were about to kiss when the waiter came back. He's always interrupting. He looked irritated. "Well, beautiful green eyes  here's your glass let me pour it for you." He smiled with his too white teeth. "A pretty lady like you shouldn't have to pour her own drink." He then muttered "I bet he wouldn't do that for you." His mutter was loud and clear. I smiled. "He probably would. Even if he didn't I wouldn't mind. He opens doors for me and always puts me first." I smiled. Chris was starting to turn green. I can see it. Don't be envious. I rubbed my thumbs in his hands. It made him relax a little. The waiter coughed. "Well,anyone would do that for a sexy lady like yourself." He smiled,then walked away. "I don't like that waiter." He said it with envy soaring over him. I gestured with my finger for him to lean across the table which he did. I kissed his cheek. It left a mark;perfect. I smiled. "Now that's proof that I'm yours and you're mine." He smiled. "You always know how to make things good. That's why I love you." Then,he kissed my hand. I smiled widely. "I love you too."  We gazed in each others eyes before Chris decided to fill up his glass. "To us." "To us." We clinked our glasses and took a sip. Then,Chris motioned a random girl waiter to come to us. "Hi I was wondering if we could have another waiter?" She nodded politely. "Oh sure. Also,is this the mysterious financé?" He nodded. "You guys are cuter than I imagined. I laughed and said thanks.  She smiled and walked away to talk the manager. The dinner  became perfect after that. We gave the waitress a tip and walked out the door. "Wait. Chris. I forgot my purse."

"Wait right here. I'll go get it."

I waited outside and saw a figure coming towards me from the alley;it was the waiter.  "Hey baby. Where's your famous boyfriend?" I didn't respond,and I turned around. "Hey! Princess. Listen to me! Why don't come here for a quickie? I know you were trying to make me jealous the whole time!" He came and grabbed my arm. Trying to suck me into the shadows. He tried to kiss my lips,but I moved. He was too strong for me to loosen the grip. "Playing hard to get huh? I love that about girls." He was about to kiss my neck when I screamed. He slapped me. "Shhhh." Then,I heard a thud. The waiter was on the ground with Chris punching him. I noticed tears were on my face. The waiter started spitting up blood when Chris raised up  to me. "Are you okay Lexi?" I nodded. Then,the manager came out. "Is everything okay?" Chris explained everything to him. That's when the police and paramedics showed up. When we were sitting on the back of the paramedic car Chris looked up with a smirk. Originally, he was looking at our entwined hands,but now my green eyes were seeing his blue eyes. "I almost forgot Lex." I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes. "Forgot what?" "Here's your purse." I laughed a small laugh and kissed him on the nose. He always knows how to make me feel alright.

Two updates in one day!!!! Tbh I liked writing this one a lot. Comment,vote,and message me any ideas!! Thanks!