I don't love you.

"It's funny how I swore to myself that I would never fall in love;especially,with him. I remember when we first met. He saved me from a little problem. I could've handled it myself being the independant girl I trained myself to be. I was at a charity event and of course,boys were flirting;they always do. When I turned them down they weren't too happy. They followed me to the restroom where they tried some things. I struggled,but I had it under control. He decided to jump in and be the superhero which he secretly loves to do;don't let him fool you. He asks if I was okay and replied a simple 'fine.' Of course,he didn't believe me. He needed more drama. He forced me to get a ride from him. Well,not really forced. He begged and begged and I was getting annoyed. We drove to my apartment where he walked me to my door like the gentlemen he is. Then,I remember my exact words. I said, "This looks like an end to a date." He put his smirk on and replied, "If this was a date I would have to kiss you." My smirk enlarged to a smile;a smirk I didn't notice was there. "What's stopping you?" Then,his eyes became stars;an idea was forming. I could tell. "You really wanna know,Miss…?" Assumming he wanted my name I answered, "Victoria." Then,I nodded for him to finish. "Well,MissVictoria,I wouldn't kiss a girl on a date this terriable." I actually laughed. Boys don't usually make me laugh;I have to use my fake cute laugh. My laugh is horrid,but that's beside the point. His smile became friendly when he heard my laugh. "That was not your laugh back there at the bar." My eyes widened. "Are you stalking me,Mr. -?" He smiled once more. "Mr.Chris Evans. If I was stalking you,Ms.Victoria?" He's a flirt,too. I like him. He'll be fun for a while. "Then,I have to do something about it." His smile became broad;could he feel the tension too? "Well,how about you meet your stalker at the Italian resterant down the road from here Friday at seven?" Before,my brain's wheels could turn to form the idea of this 'date' my mouth blurted out smoothly, "I guess so. I might be late though. I have another date at six." Then,his lips crashed into mine. This kiss felt alive;it wasn't just skin on skin. This kiss was,if I dare say it,magical. He smiled on my lips and whispered, "I think you can stand him up,eh?" I nodded. He waited for me to open my door before he stole kisses on both cheeks and lips and walked down the stairs. Before he left he stuffed something in my pocket: his number. I locked my door and started texting him. My thoughts were about him not winning our flirting game. I thought he was just for a while. We went on dates and did things not meant for discussion. Then about a few months later,he asked to be exluctive. I panicked. I blurted "I don't love you!" Then,ran to the restroom. That's when I learned he is excellent at consoling;maybe even perfection. He mustn't know I said that though;his ego is big enough. Then,later on happened;I'm not very proud of this part. He discovered my demons and made them cower. We've split a few times and have done some regretable things,but what good couple doesn't? When he proposed,later on, it was in the same Italian resterant we went on our first non terriable date. He stated that I wouldn't feel smothered,or bored. He would make sure are 'spark' would stay. To be honest,that comment actually made me blush. I said something like 'yes,but only if he's paying.' He laughed his adorable laugh. Well,now,we're here. That's how I met him,Jenna. I guess I really have changed,huh?" She nodded with a smile. "That's the cutest story ever." I nodded a thanks. Then,she pointed behind me;there he stood. "I heard the whole thing,Vicky. I must say,I'm proud of you. You actually showed your feelings." I smack his shoulder with my tounge stuck out. He laughed. "May Mr.and Mrs. Evans come for their first dance?" He grabbed my hand and walked me to the dance floor. Every Breath You Take by Police started. We were dancing and Chris whispered "I love you Victoria Evans so much. Thank you for letting me marry you. Also,I heard I was the only one allowed to call you Vicky?" I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Well,Chrissy,I guess you're a special. Don't let it go to your head." He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then,my neck;the jerk. "People are watching,Christopher Robert." He hummed and removed his head,so he was looking,no,peircing into my eyes. "Well,Mrs.Victoria May Evans I must apologize. Everytime you're around I only see you." He's the only man that has made me blush and he does it a lot. I mumbled "flirt.",and put my head on his shoulder. I silently thank the universe for him. Without him,I'd still have demons,distrust,and a dark past that I'd have to deal with. The aimless pondering was desimated by my,if I dare say it,knight in shining armor. 

I really hope you like this. I worked hard on this one. Tbh without this idea my one shots wouldn't be uploaded. :/ Comment,vote,idea me and all that jazz! Goodbye my captains and may you meet the prince in shining armor. ;)