|1|Welcome to Duel Academy

[Reader's P.O.V]

I dragged my suit case along the path leading to the entrance of the academy. There I was to meet someone who will be showing me around.

I stopped at the gate, a brunette haired boy started to approach me.

"You must be the new student, right?" he asked, I nodded. "Sweet, my name's Jaden Yuki," introduced the brunette, now known as Jaden.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Jaden," I bowed. "Right back at cha," he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me off in a random direction.

"Let's show you where the dorms are first so you don't have to drag that suit case around," exclaimed Jaden.

I walked into the girls dorm and up to the teacher who was checking students off and giving them their room key, Jaden had to wait outside for me, after all this was the girls dorm.

I told the teacher my name and she ticked me off the list and gave me my room key.

I wonder who my roommate will be.

I finally found my room number, number 39. I jammed the key into the lock and twisted it. Click. I turned the nob and opened the door.

There was a bunk bed pushed up in the right corner of the room, with a wardrobe against the wall at the foot of the bed, a book shelf in the left corner, near the book shelf was a desk for studying and directly across from the door was a window. I placed my suit case on the bottom bunk and clicked it open.

Might as well unpack, I don't have that much stuff anyways.

After I unpack my clothes into the wardrobe and placed my books on the shelf, I meet up with Jaden outside. We continued the tour, it ended around 5:00pm. Jaden walked me back to the dorm, I thanked him and said "bye" as I proceeded to make my way inside. I stopped at my door, slipped my room key out of my pocket twisted in the lock and opened the door to see...

[A/N] Hope you liked the first chapter and sorry about the cliffhanger, but I need to decide who your roommate is gonna be and I already have someone in mind.

Well till the next chapter~