~Halloween Special~

{A/N} Because this is a special you all ready know everyone. It not apart of the actual story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Reader's P.O.V]

My eyes were glued intently to the screen of my laptop.
Right now I am watching Soul Eater, an intense battle scene was playing out before me. I didn't pay any mind to what Rio was doing. My laptop was slammed shut as it got to the good part of the show. 

"Hey!" I turned around and was greeted by Rio in her barian clothes. I raised an eyebrow and swiveled in the spiny chair to face her completely.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I asked slowly, gesturing to her attire.

I'm getting a bad feeling, maybe it's just my imagination.

Rio smiled deviously, "did you forget what day it is?"

I mentally face-palmed.

That's right, it's 31th of October, Halloween.

I sighed, now I know why I had that bad feeling.
Rio's devious smile never disappeared as she started rummaging through the drawers. She pulled out a Dark Magician Girl costume.

"No, I'm not going like that," I protest.

"Come on (Y/N)!" Rio whined. "I know that Yugi is going as Dark Magician so you guys can be a pair," Rio explained why Dark Magician Girl as the costume. 

I blushed at the thought. It would be so embarrassing.

"No way, besides I'm not even going. I'm staying here in my dorm while having a Soul Eater marathon," I refuse.

"Fine be that way," Rio huffed. "But just so you know the Halloween get together all depends if you show up or not. If you don't come then you will ruin Halloween for everyone," Rio says in a fake sad voice.

I know exactly what Rio is trying to do... Guilt trip me. And was it working, yes. Yes it was working. I sighed, knowing there was no hope for me.

"Fine, but only this one time," I reluctantly agreed.

Rio fist pumped the air, "YAY! Now lets transform you into Dark Magician Girl." Rio dragged me into the bathroom to help me get changed.

~Time skip~

Now Rio and me are waiting at the park for everyone else.

"Hey Rio, who are the people were meeting up with anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, It's Yugi, Yami, Kaiba, Joey, Tristan, Marik, Ryou, Bakura and... Tea," Rio paused before Tea's name. You could say she isn't a big fan of her friendship speeches, and to tell you the truth neither am I. I mean sure friendship is important to me but Tea always takes an overdose of friendship.

"Ok, WAIT KAIBA IS COMING! why? I thought he didn't like any of us," I questioned.

Rio shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe he has taken a liking toward you, I mean he gives the cold shoulder to everyone except his little bother, Mokuba, and you," Rio shared her thoughts on the matter.