1.

Slight!Spanner x Reader?

:3

Byakuran Gesso sighed as he squished another fluffy white marshmallow with two fingers before popping it into his mouth.

"Mmhm~ Nothing interesting happens again today~"

The lecturer entered the room.

"There will be another student helping me with this topic today. [L.n] [F.n]."he announced as a female student bowed beside him.

A couple of hours passed quickly as the two explained (some random subject. Uh,like...Physics? Oh well.) Physics (and the apparent wonderfulness of it all.).

During breaktime, a couple of male students immediately surrounded [Y.n],who didn't look very comfortable with the attention despite having just gave a speech to a whole room of people.

Byakuran slipped out of the room silently and went to the library.

[Y.n] politely excused herself and left as well,heading to a quiet spot under a Sakura tree, where her friend was waiting for her.

She approached the seemingly already asleep blonde,who still had a lollipop in his mouth.

When she was about to poke him,his eyes fluttered open.

"Ah~ What were you going to do?"he asked,staring pointedly at her finger that was about to reach his waist.

[Y.n] shrugged and poked him anyway.

Spanner jumped while she laughed.

He frowned and tackled her,straddling then tickling her.

[Y.n] cursed and attempted to kick the (heavy) guy off, still laughing due to the tickling.

"Spanner! -le laugh- Stop!"

Said mechanic smirked and continued his merciless punishment,

"No."

"Helpppp!!"

A few minutes later, a certain redhead appeared.

"Spanner,[Y.n]-chan, Byakuran-san is still waiting,you kno- Wait. Am I interrupting something?! So sorry! I didn't kno-!"he blushed.

Spanner sighed.

"You always ruin my fun,Shoichi."

he commented, standing up.

Shoichi turned redder and started sputtering while [Y.n] sat up and brushed (invisible/non-existent) dust off her skirt.

"Trust you to make things sound weird,Spa-chan. You didn't walk in on any indecent activity,Shoichi."she reassured the hyperventilating redhead who sighed in relief at the realization.

"A-Anyways, as I was s-saying, B-Byakuran-san is still waiting...?"

"M'kay. :3"both answered,already halfway through the courtyard.

"E-Eh? Hey! Wait for me!"the previously flustered boy ran after them as the two broke into a sprint.

"Heyyyyy~! Wait up! Slow down!!"

~♡~

Byakuran smiled in amusement as he watched his friend run after a pair of students.

He raised an eyebrow when he recognized the girl as the one from his class earlier and the boy was the second place winner of the recent science fair,the one with what he named Moska's.

"Byakuran-kun, please be careful with your marshmallows."a student librarian warned.

"Don't drop any."