Protecting Innocence, 1.

Protecting innocence

This is from mah Protecting Innocence shots ouo
~

Giotto Vongola

Giotto smiled as his younger twin sister continued colouring a drawing of him on the floor.

"What do you have there, [Y.n]?"he questioned, trying to peek over his sister's shoulder.

"Nuuuu! You're not supposed to see it yet, nii-chan!"she pouted, trying to hide the paper as much as she could with her hands.

"Go away first!"

Giotto sighed, a small smile playing at his lips as he pretended to give up, holding up his hands in a surrendering position.

"Okay, okay~"

But once she let her guard down, he snatched up the paper, leaving her stunned for a few seconds.

"Hey!"

"My, my~ What a wonderful person you're drawing~"he teased, holding the paper out of her reach.

"Stop praising yourself, you conceited bast-"

Giotto frowned and clasped a hand over her mouth,

"Who taught you that word?!"he demanded, a trace of anger in his voice.

"Was it G?!"

"A-Ah...I-It was n-no one..."

The Vongola boss' eyes softened at the sight of his quivering sister,

"Sorry, [Y.n]...Just...Don't use that word ever again."

"Hai!"she puffed out her cheeks, cursing a certain red haired octopus in her mind (so did Giotto XD).

Giotto grinned and pinched her cheeks,

"So cute~♡"

"f-ruck you-mp!!"

Giotto's demeanor changed from cheerful to murderous.

"That's it. G's dead."he grumbled and ran out of the Vongola mansion, screaming for the redhead.

×♡×~End~×♡×

×~♥Omake♥~×

"Oh my dearest G~! I've been looking for you everywhere today! Where have you been, my dear?" Giotto smiled sweetly as he approached the redhead.

"...What the fuck is wrong with you, Giotto? Are you sick?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! YOU TAINTED MY SISTER'S INNOCENCE (That sounds wrong) WITH YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE, NOW DIEEEEEEEE!!!!"