3.

Bel/Fran

A not-so-random dude wanted le meh to post this~

Meh.

~Excuses~

You were just randomly lounging around on the sofa,pulling Bel's knives outta Fran as he continued throwing more.

"Ow,Bel-sempai. That hurt."

"Ushishishi~You don't sound hurt~"

Then a question popped into your mind.

"Fran..."

"Hai,sempai?"

"Are you...A..."

"A what,sempai?"

"A...Masochist?"

Bel actually looked deep in thought for a moment.

"Well,the frog never dodges..."

"...And always take the hits almost willingly..."you continued for him.

"I don't know what to do with your intelligence, or lack of, sometimes,sempai tachi." Fran droned.

"(Ushishi...) Shut it,Frog/froggie."both of you rained said frog in knives and daggers.

"Ah,it's raining sharp items..."he said without care as the weapons stabbed him.

"See my point?!"you gasped dramatically. "I'M GOING TO TELL LUSS-NEE ABOUT THIS!"

Bel grinned in amusement.

Fran kept his emotionless face.

You screamed for Lussuria. Who appeared instantly.

"Hai,[Y.n]-chan~?"

You jumped.

"When did you get here?!"

"Ushishishi...The prince didn't see the peasant there..."

"As expected of Lussuria-sempai. Appearing out of nowhere in usual gayish costume."

Lussuria waved the comments (and insults) off with a shake of his butt.

"Ne,ne~What is it,[Y.n]-chan~?"

"I think...Fran is...-Dramatic gasp of horror- is..."

"I'm sick."

"MY! FRAN-KUN IS SICK?!"

"You are?"

"The frog is sick...?"

"Yes. -Fake cough that couldn't fool a two year old- I'm sickly pale and feel extremely unwell. cough. cough."

Both you and Bel sweatdropped.

While Lussuria started panicking.

Fran had his usual unpale and perfectly healthy face.

"Fran-kun! You need rest! Now!"he dragged the froggie up the stairs ("Ow. *thud* Ow. *thud* Ow. *thud* Ow. *thud* Ow.") with unnatural strength.

"VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"

He was ignored.

So, Lussuria continued pulling Fran up.

"...That was...entertaining?"

"Ushishishi...?"

"VOIIIIIIIIII-"

"Hmm~? I wanna continue watching."

"Ushishi~Let's go then~!"

"VOIIIIIIII-"

"USHISHISHISHI."

"What the...VOIIIIIIIII-"

"SHUT IT, TRASH!"

"...Voi."

*Glass breaking*

~Upstairs~

"[Y.n]-sempai. You started this. You end it. " Fran droned from his place (Being strapped onto his bed by leather strips) while Lussuria fussed over him.

You leaned on his door.

"Yada~"

"Ushishishi~~"

"Stupid sempai tachi."

"My! Who taught my Fran-chan how to curse?!"

"It was [Y.n]-sempai,Lussuria-sempai. She has tainted my pure mind with her foul language. Shame on you,[Y.n]-sempai."Fran said with a hurt tone. (You know,the one that's same as his Happy tone,sad tone angry tone, excited tone,bored tone? Yeah,that one.)

Amusement swirling in his eyes~

"Don't lie, frog!"Bel defended you,flinging more knives at Fran.

"Uwah. I'm tearing up."

"[Y.n]-chan! What do you have to say for yourself?!"Lussuria scolded,pointing a (perfectly manicured) finger at you accusingly.

"...Justice."

The man-peacock wiped a fake (and invisible) tear away dramatically.

"That was such amazing speech!"

"*blink blink* Seriously?"

All three other occupants of the room deadpanned.

"Yes!"

"..."

"Anyway! You need to give poor Fran-kun here a kiss and a hug!"

"...Why?"both you and Bel asked,tilting your heads to a side in unison.

"Because~! It will make Fran-kun feel so much better! Right,Fran-kun~?"

He looked at Fran expectantly.

"...Huh?"

He wasn't listening.

"Why would I want froggie to feel better?"

Lussuria wiggled around in horror.

"How could you say such a thing, [Y.n]-chan?! How can you be so heartless!"

"...Why can't I?"

"Bel-kun! Say something to her!"

"Why would the prince do that?"

"...WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HAVE SUCH HEARTLESS KIDS?!!!"he cried dramatically.

"There,there. Now, let me out of these."Fran reassured him monotonously.

"AH! AT LEAST I STILL HAVE YOU,FRAN-KUN-"

"SHUT IT,TRASH."

"(Ushishishi~) Boss is getting annoyed~!"the two of you so called heartless people said,grabbing a random chair ("Oooo~!Look,Bel!It's a froggie chair!" "...Ushishi...?") and sitting down to watch if a beam of fire will conveniently pass through Fran's room.

And sure enough,it came.

"My!"Lussuria exclaimed in horror, prancing out of the way.

"...Ah,my room..."Fran complained in monotone.

You and Bel grinned at his misery.

Then,just before the three of you (not Fran,he was still literally binded to the bed) left,you gave Fran a peck (...Basking in the memory of reading a chicken-ver. Hibari saying,I'll peck you to death.) on the cheek,making him gain a littleeeeeeeeee bit of colour in his cheeks.

"Never get well~"then you skipped out of the room with Bel.

Lussuria winked at Fran.

"I believe we are making progress,Fran-kun~!"

"...I don't know what you are talking about."

~♡~

Third foundddd xD
Such old oneshots lol