2.

Random oneshot~×

Some what like a Squalo friendship one?
Lol I dug it out from the history of creations.

~Of Hair and Conditioners~

~In Varia Mansion~

After (a disastrous) dinner (that included plenty of knives, guns, swords, fire, lightning etc.), all of you went back to your respective rooms.

After changing into a more suitable sleeping attire (that did not consist of heavy jackets and uncomfortable boots), you were just climbing into bed, until there was a knock on your metal door (to proof out knives,lightning,fire and other random stuff that may come flying and causing you to have more paperwork).

The metal against metal knock resounded through your room (which was mostly as proofed as your door).

"Voi. You alive in there?!"a suspicious sounding voice called out suspiciously.

You walked over and opened the (turned-out-to-not-be-so-Squalo-and-Voi-proof-) door.

"You wanted something?"

"...No,I wanted a fucking tea party."

"...Really?"

"OF COURSE NOT, YOU IDIOT! Of course I needed something!"

"...So...What thing? And why is the Squ-radio's volume...Lower?"

"I'M NOT A RADIO!"

"Sureeeeeeeee. What do you want?"

"I wanted...borrow...-ditioner..."

"...Say what now?"

The suspicious Squalo's voice is soft. Suspicious desu ne~!

"I...*murmuring* borrow your hair *murmuring* -tioner..."

"You want to borrow my hair...?!"you asked incredulously,grabbing your head of hair protectively, eying the suspicious being in front of you.

"No, you idiot! I want to borrow your hair conditioner! There,happy now?!"he shouted at you (voice still suspiciously lower than usual),pink faced.

You whipped out a sword (from who knows where) and pointed it at him. "Who are you and what have you done to Superbi Squalo?!"

"...VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"

"Huh. You are a great impersonater that could had fooled me with that Voi that only Squalo can make but-"

"That's because I am me, you idiot!!! Anyway,are you gonna lend it to me or what?!"he asked impatiently.

You went back into your room to grab the tube of conditioner and handed it to him reluctantly.

After all,you might never see it again. Or see it resting in pieces...

~Omake~

"Uh...Okay...What happened to yours anyway?"

"Voiii.The gay bastard stole it."

"Oh...Anyway,night~"you slammed the door in his face,hearing the bottom of the door smack against something hard with a loud Voi of complain and hurt.

"VOIIIIIIIIIII!!! MY FOOT, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

~

Dats the second (oldest) done, I think?