4.

I started this on the 6 Feb 2014, apparently...Lol.
Yes, 2014...

Yamamoto

~

Gokudera was screaming at Yamamoto about something involving Tsuna again when you 'poof'ed into the scene. Quite literally too.

The pink smoke dispersed (Idk what to use...) and you appeared.

"Ehhhhh? Where am I, I wonder."

Tsuna stared wide-eyed at you.

"Lambo must had accidentally shot [Y.n] with the ten-year-bazooka!"he exclaimed.

"Hmm? Lambo?"You sat down and grabbed the child,who was wailing for some unknown reason, into your lap.

"Lambo-chan bad. Lambo-chan should be punished..."you muttered to yourself as Tsuna sweatdropped.

Gokudera stared at you.

"Who ar- Oh, it's just you..."

Like Yamamoto,he didn't recognize you at first.

You've let your hair grow longer, like Kyoko, in the future and you were wearing a [F/c] long dress and high heels to match.

"You look...Different, woman."

You smiled and toyed with the cow in your arms (...XD 'Lambo-chan's cheeks are so...Elastic?') ,"I was attending a party with- Ah,I guess I shouldn't reveal much about the future. Lambo told me."

Tsuna blinked.

"Hiee~ I wonder how is [Y.n] doing there..."

Gokudera smirked,"Probably causing trouble already."

"You know,you sound proud for some reason..."the future you commented.

"So I'm just going to blame you for all the 'trouble already caused' by moi~"

Yamamoto grinned,

"You look pretty, [Y.n]-chan!"

"...That's what your future self said...:D"

"Really? Hehe,I'm glad I haven't lost my good taste!"he laughed while Tsuna and Gokudera stared at him weirdly.

"Oi,onna. How is my future self? Is he helping Jyuudaime well?"Gokudera asked.

"Ah...Yeah, Dera is doing a really great job! But Tsuna complains about the amount of paperwork he has to do everyday!"

(And how is that relevant...)

Tsuna sweatdropped, "Argh...So I do become Decimo in the future..."

You smirked and patted his shoulder, "No one else, mon amigo."

Gokudera hollered loudly, "NOBODY ELSE IS FIT TO BE VONGOLA DECIMO EXCEPT YOU, JUUDAIME!!"

"Maa maa, calm down, Gokudera!" The raven haired boy laughed. "Hey, [y/n], what about me?"

"You continue to annoy me everyday of our newlywe-- My life!" She caught herself almost slip information about the future and gasped. "...Oops...Eh well, who cares."

Gokudera gasped.

Tsuna gasped.

Yamamoto blinked in confusion.
"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Okay!" He grinned obliviously.

The silveret and brunet both stared at you with wide eyes, "Y-You--You--?! M-Marrrrrrrried--?!"

*POOF*

~

YAY ITS 2015 AND I FINALLY FINISH THIS.

~

Omake

"TAKESHI! TAKESHI!"

"What is it, [y/n]?" The tall male smiled, catching the [h/c]nette as she jumped into his arms.

"Y-YOUR PAST SELF!" she grinned, "WAS SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!" She threw her arms around the raven's neck, the large smile never leaving her face. "I reeeeeallly wanted to jump him just now..."

He frowned teasingly, shifting her weight onto one arm so that he could poke her forehead with the other hand, "You're mine, you know!"

She snuggled in his chest, "Isn't that why you still have your virginity til our wedding night?"

~

Been 'sou long I forgot how't turn it up, up, up, up all 'nite long, up up up all night long...

Lol, anyone know what song it's from?

Haven't written in so long lol...

Dattttt would be part 4 done lol...