Chapter 2: Help

Blaze POV

"I hate you!" Screamed Gerard. 

"I'm sorry, Gerard! I'm sorry!" I screamed back tears in my eyes. 

"You fucking cut yourself you emo! Fuck you Blaze," Gerard said and left the room. 

I started to cry. I then grabbed a razor blade and cut my arms and thighs. I started to bleed a lot. Soon darkness was pulling me. I'm dying.

"Blaze, Blaze, wake up!" I hear a voice say followed by a shake.

"Blaze, Blaze, wake the fuck up!" Gerard said. 

"Hmm," I said opening my eyes. 

I noticed Gerard was on top of me. Why the fuck is he on top of me? I tried to move and I can't fucking move! 

"Why can't I move!" I said and saw Gerard's nose was bleeding. 

What the fuck happened?!

"You can't move because I'm pinning you down!" Gerard said. 

"Why are you pinning me down!?" I said. 

"Because you fell asleep, then started to talk and kick and scream in your sleep! Then you punched me on the nose and started to scratch me!!" Gerard said.

"Sorry," I said. 

He got off of me and I sat up. 

"It's fine, you're just having a nightmare." Gerard said.

"Here, let's clean your bloody nose." I said and guide Gerard to the bathroom. 

"Clean the dried blood off." I said and grabbed the AID kit.

I felt bad for hitting the person I love. Like really, I feel awful! 

"I feel awful for hitting you." I said grabbing a cotton ball and started cleaning his nose. 

"It's okay, you couldn't help it." He said. 

"No it's not. Where else did I hit you?" I asked. 

"Nowhere," he said. 

"Lift up your bangs," I said. 

"No."

"Gerard." 

"Fine."

He lift up his bangs. There was scratch marks, they're bleeding.

"Damn! I'm pretty violent in my sleep." I said grabbing rubbing alcohol and put it on a towel. 

"Yeah you can," he said. 

I put the towel on his forehead. Gerard bites his lip so hard, I swear it might start bleeding. 

"Gerard! Don't do that! Here," I handed him another towel, "bite on this instead of your lip." 

"Okay." 

I cleaned his forehead. I knew he was looking at me, I can feel it. I felt a blush coming. 

I consecrated on his forehead, but I can't fucking do that because one, I'm fucking shorter than him, two, his eyes. 

As I put the towel down, I looked in his eyes. He held my gaze for a moment before a blinked and turned to the sink. 

Does he like me? 

Why would he like you bitch! You're a fat ass and ugly, no one will love you! 

Shut up conscious!