Chapter 4: High School Is Hell On Earth

Blaze POV

I woke up to an alarm clock. I open my eyes and saw I wasn't in my room. I was sleeping in Gerard's room. 

I then remembered why I was sleeping here. I was raped and Gerard was there and saved me. 

In a way, he isn't just my best friend or my crush. Gerard is my hero. I am in love with my hero. He doesn't know it yet, but he has saved my life multiple times. 

If only he knew how much hope he is to me. If only he knew how much I love him. If only. 

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and went down stairs to wake up Gerard. 

"Gerard," I said quietly and shook him. 

"Gerard. Wake up." I said again. 

"Mmhmm," Gerard said rolling until he fell off the couch. 

"OUCH!" Gerard said now fully awake. 

 "Good. You're awake, clumsy," I said and laughed a little. 

Gerard gave me a death glare before I helped him up. I headed to the kitchen, since I already had my uniform on, and Gerard headed to his room. 

I waited for Gerard for a couple a minutes. I then realized I didn't have my shoes on or the school blazer. Well, I had to go get them at Gee's room. 

I sighed and headed to Gerard's room. I forgot to knock on the door. When I opened it, I saw Gerard without a shirt. Damn him for being beautiful! 

"Sorry!" I said. and quickly try to get out. 

"No, it's alright. You can see me without a shirt," Gerard said.

"Still. Sorry I didn't knock on the door." I said. 

"Well, I guess that's not okay. I guess," he said. 

"Alright. I'm just going to get my shoes and blazer and go to the kitchen," I said picking up my blazer and putting it on. It felt really fucking weird. It was surprisingly big on my arms and didn't had the form of a girls' blazer. 

I looked at Gerard. He had his shirt on now and was putting on his blazer.

When he put it on, it looked weird on him. The sleeves are a bit short for him. We gave each other a look like 'what the fuck'? Then we realized, I had Gerard's blazer and he had mine. 

We gave our blazers back and went to the kitchen. I put on my shoes as Gerard makes coffee and his breakfast, which is Coca Cereal. 

"Are you going to eat?" Gerard asks as he takes the seat next to me. 

"I don't eat in the mornings," I said looking at the time. 

"You ate two days ago here in the morning. What's up with that?" Gerard asked. 

"Well," I start, "whenever I eat, I don't feel good, at all. So I assume I can't eat in the morning," I said. It was all a lie. I wanted to be skinny. 

"Oh, well, I guess that really means you can't eat heavy stuff in the morning. Why don't you eat a yogurt instead? Mom bough some yesterday." Gerard said as Mikey walked in. 

"Like I said, I can't eat if I don't want to have the feeling of vomiting it all up." I said. 

"Why would you have a feeling of vomiting up your breakfast?" Mikey asked. 

"Because that's what happens when I eat breakfast. So I decided not to eat in the mornings, got it," I said. 

"If you say so," Gerard and Mikey said simultaneously.