Chapter 6: Scars That Will Never Fade

Blaze POV

 The alarm clock wakes me up. Fuck you, too! I sighed and rub my eyes. 

 Bad idea. 

 You see, I didn't slept until four in the morning because my thoughts on what happen that day. Practically, I only had about two hours of sleep. 

 My eyes started to burn and water up. 

 "Oh fuck," I said quietly. 

 After blinking a few times then head to the bathroom. I sigh and slash water on my face. 

 It's only Wednesday! Fuck me, this is a bad week. I thought to myself. This week is going slow as fuck!

 I dried my face off and brushed my teeth. I really hated seeing myself in the mirror. I sighed and got my uniform. 

 I looked at the skirt's size to make sure it's mine and not Jennifer's. I sighed, it was Jenn's. The rest of my clothes are mine. I quickly put on the shorts I always wear under my skirt and go to Jenn's room. 

 I knock and Jennifer tells me to come in. 

 "Jennifer, I believe this is your skirt," I said. Mom always confused Jennifer's and I's clothes. 

 "And I believe I have yours," Jennifer said and we both threw our skirts at each other simultaneously. 

 I walk to my room and Carlos opens his bedroom door. 

 "Hey, emo!" Carlos said. 

 "Fuck off!" I said and closed my door. 

 I put on my skirt and fixed my hair. Well, I brushed my hair. I don't do it at all. 

 I sigh and stay in my room until it's time to go. Since I don't eat at all, I look through my messages. 

 The last person I text was Gerard. I wonder how he was doing? 

 'Hey Gee. How's your hangover? Are you alright?' 

 I wait a couple of minutes and I hear a beep from my phone. It was Gee. 

 'I'm fine. I don't remember yesterday though. It's kind of a blur. What the fuck happen?' 

 I reply back. 

 'You were drunk, Gerard. Why the fuck were you drunk? Where the fuck did you get beer from? You're a fucking minor!' 

 I sigh and look at the time. Time to go. I quickly grab my book bag and run out of my house. I didn't want to face my parents and siblings. 

 I hear a beep from my phone again. 

 'I'm sorry okay. I don't know why I drank. I'm sorry.' 

 I sigh. 

 'Fine. I'm going by your house so get fucking ready you diva!' 

 I walk up to the Ways house and see Gerard come out. 

 "What! Mikey not coming?" I shout. 

 "He got sick! High fever!" Gerard shouted back. 

 "Hope he feels alright," I stated. 

 I can feel an awkward silence as we walk to school. We both went to our lockers. I just hope I wouldn't run into the Hot A's. 

 As I closed my locker and looked at my books, guess who the fuck I run into. Yep, the Hot A's. Fuck. 

 "Watch where you're going, bitch!" Adriana hissed. 

 "Oh my bad your highness," I said sarcastically.