introduction & copyright

-

This story Don't Give Up On Me, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels and sequels, and all associated is copyrighted under the copyright designed patents act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the creator and the owner of these works, and no part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author.

Any unauthorised copying, manipulating, distribution, broadcasting or selling of this work constitutes an in fragment of the copyright. Any and all copyright in fragment is punishable by law. Names, places, events and characters are completely fictional and are all a product of the author's imagination.Any resemblance or similarity to actual people, living or dead, places or events are purely coincidental and unintentional.

cover via lykeeli on weheartit, edited.

story editing by artemisetoile on wattpad.

inspired by the flowery compass series via foreversmilin on wattpad.

-

'you kiss my cheek one more time,

kiss my tears one more time,

kiss my lips one more time.

and the last words you said was 'i'll miss you,'

from what people say, long distance relationships are hard.

and from what she learnt, it sure was.