nine / drive

(PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE GUYS.)

'all we do is drive,

all we do is think about the feelings that we hide

all we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign

sick and full of lies,' - halsey (oh lol ive been using alot of halsey songs for my chapters bc HALSEY IS LOVE HALSEY IS LYFE.)

-

'are you sure you don't want me to drive you to the airport?' nick asks me,

concern filling his features.

'no, nick, i'll be fine,' i sigh, running a finger through my limp hair.

spring break was coming, and i decided to finally go home for once, 

despite how bad the situation was with miles.

better now than never to fix things, anyway.

'okay okay, but if you ever need me, i'm just a phone call away, okay?'

nick looks in my eyes.

'promise me if anything goes wrong, you'll call me. even if its in the dead of the night i will answer.'

nick says with determination.

i nod back at him and give him a weak smile.

'stay safe, kate. ill see you after spring break,'

he smiles at me and lets go of my hands.

he pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead.

it might just be my imagination from the countless sleepless nights i have,

but i think i heard him whisper 

'i love you, kate,' 

before giving me one last longing look and turn away.

-

woah new chapter!!!!!!!!!

but basically the reason why i was motivated to write the next chapter was from the sweet sweet comments you guys left on my wattpad. i love you all so so much with all my heart.

i was thinking, since this is a short story, it might end soon. so i was wondering if you guys want a sequel?????? 

please tell me if you do so. because i really really want to continue with this magical story.