I will make you say 'I Love You'

Arrangements

3rd person P.O.V.

Somewhere in the Village hidden in the Clouds, in a little none-ninja town, in a little bar there were two women.

One of the women had blond hair that reached her mid-back and it had two low ponytails, she had brow eyes and had a diamond on her forehead. She wears a grass-green haori, underneath she wears a grey blouse with no sleeves, held closed by a broad, dark bluish-grey obi that matches her pants. Her blouse is closed quite low, revealing her fairly large chest. She wears sandals with high heels.

The other woman has red long hair that goes around her face a little and covers her right eye, her eyes are green, she wears a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. Underneath, she wears a mesh armor. She also wears shorts in the same color as her dress, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she wears a belt with high-heeled sandals.

“And then he fell over his own feet and face planted the ground!”

“Hahahahaha!”

“Hahahahaha!”

The two Hokage’s laughed drinking sake.

“Great story Tsunade, I can’t believe we didn’t do this sooner!” the fifth Mizukage said, the fifth Hokage nodded.

“Me neither, were having such a great time, the other Kage’s should follow our lead and become friends, it would help with the peace between our Nations” the Hokage said.

“Yeah, we should take the lead and show them how to do it, you know like a contract that can’t be broken so easily.” The Mizukage said.

“I think I have an idea Mei” Tsunade said, Mei looked at Tsunade.

“What is it?” she asked, Tsunade smiled with pride.

“A marriage!” she said, Mei blinked.

“I’m sorry Tsunade but I won’t marry you, I have a Village to run.” Mei said, Tsunde got a vain on her head, very short tempered.

“Not me! We should arrange a marriage to bond our Villages and avoid one of us betraying the other!” Mei thought about it.

“That’s not a bad idea…” Tsunade smiled.

“Of course it’s not a bad idea! It’s a great idea!” Mei sweat dropped, Confident much?

“So, who did you have on your mind?” Mei asked Tsunade.

“Of course one of our finest ninja’s!” Mei thought about it, she had Amaya but it would be risky.