The couples first fight

Ayame Pov.

I looked at the Hokage and my clone, the others were just staring at me like they saw a ghost with two heads and wings. I sighed, they are supposed to be the strongest in the Village and even the Hokage is there and they didn’t even realist that the me in front of them is a clone. I was sitting on a building next to the Hokage’s office, I made my chakra invisible so nobody can detect me or see me, I blend in perfectly.

I looked at the person I hates the most, the person the son of the monster that I’m goin to kill ‘Sasuke Uchiha’ I felt my anger rise very fast. I gritted my teeth as I stared at him, how he looked at the clone me “I hope the Hokage told you that you’re gonna die Uchiha, because I will be the cause of it even if it kills me” I said eyeing him.

If the odds were different then maybe I would have liked him just a little but I would have never become one of his brainless fan girls. I felt my anger rise further it as very hard to hold it in and not attack him on the spot. ‘But it’s a good idea….’ I thought ‘Just get in there and kill him, they will go after you but you just dump them there and run, you just have to make sure he’s dead and they can’t heal him’ I thought and smirked.

3rd person Pov.

Tsunade looked at the girl in front of her and smirked “You didn’t try anything” she said, Ayame smirked and tilted her head to the side “Maybe I will?” she asked. Tsunade shook head “Anyways did Mei tell you who you’re gonna merry? But I guess not because you wouldn’t be so calm” Ayame’s eyes narrowed at the Hokage while Tsunade just smirked.

“No, she didn’t” Ayame said “And I didn’t ask her either, I’m just gonna kill him too and beat it” Ayame said, Tsuna her eye twitched “So, what if I tell you that your fiancée is the only Uchiha left?” her eyes widened. “See! She’s surprised! She didn’t even try to kill him, everything will be fine!” Tsunade said, the others sweat dropped.

“Oh it will~” Ayame said with a evil giggle, the others looked at her warily, Sasuke gulped uneasy because something looked off to him. She slowly turned to him, his eyes widened at her evil but deceiving look. The next words I said in a sickly sweet voice.

“It’s time to die… Sweetie!”

POOF

Everyone’s eyes widened “It was a clone!” Tsunade said and stood up abruptly looking at the place she stood.

Sasuke looked at the place she stood too, his mind was racing ‘That look…’ he thought, his eyes widened as he felt a chakra behind him. He jumped away as a sword clashed with the ground, everyone’s attention went from the place Ayame stood to the smoke. As the smoke cleared they saw Ayame with a mask on her face, it was like Kakashi’s mask but her headband was on her forehead so you could still see her eyes. She was leaning on a sword that was almost as big as herself. Well, she was trained by Zabuza, it’s only natural for her to be used to big swords.

You could clearly see the smirk on her face, Ayame looked at the Hokage from the corner of her eyes “I guess you’re a better Hokage than I thought, you’re helping me to kill him by making him be my fiancée” Tsunade’s eyes narrowed and she looked pissed. Ayame turned to her fully “Didn’t Mei inform you that I would doo this?” she asked her, Tsunade growled and Ayame turned back to Sasuke who had his Sharingan activated.

Ayame’s eyes narrowed at Sasuke, she glared at him “How I hate those eyes” she growled at him and took her sword in her hand and got in a fighting stance, Sasuke’s eyes narrowed at her ‘She’s fast’ he thought. “Sasuke, take this outside” Tsunade growled looking at the partly destroyed floor “But, Granny! She attacked him!” Naruto shouted, Tsunade glared at him “I know! They can fight for what I care, it will be good for their relationship! Just take it outside and not here, I don’t want my office to be destroyed!” Tsunade said.