Team work mission

3rd person Pov.

As Ayame cried she didn’t see the pair of red eyes that were looking at her and following her. The figure was leaning against a tree watching over her, his eyes never left her figure. He watched as it got darker and she slowly stopped crying, she crawled over to the tombstone and leaned against it with her back and closed her eyes.

“She’s hurting.” A voice said and the figure turned around a little surprised. The Hokage of the Leaf village stood there also looking at Ayame, she slowly got closer to the other figure.

“Sasuke, I want you to give her a chance. You would have done the same thing if you were in her situation.” She said and Sasuke didn’t reply. He kept his eyes on Ayame the whole time.

“Take her to your home, she will stay with you.” Tsunade said and turned around walking away, Sasuke’s eyes narrowed.

“Aren’t you worried she won’t try to kill me?” he asked her and looked at her, she stopped and looked back at him.

“No, she will probably try to make it look as an accident on a mission, like I said she follows orders.” She said smiling and walked away.

Sasuke’s eyes narrowed and he looked back at Ayame, he then gripped the bridge of his nose remembering something.

“I only have one bed.” He grumbled to himself and then looked at the sleeping Ayame. Her hair slowly swaying with the wind as a breeze blew it to the side. He slowly walked over to her and pulled her into his arms bridal style. He looked down at her sleeping form, her eyes still puffy from crying.

As he slowly walked through her clan compound he looked around and stopped at the house he saw Ayame walk into. He looked at the cracks and the gray color it now had, it looked sad and lonely. He walked further and walked out of the compound.

As he got closer to his apartment it got colder and Ayame gripped his shirt and snuggled closer. He glanced down at her and a small blush covered his cheeks, he’s not used to this kind of affection. He’s not good at showing his feeling either.

He got to his apartment and somehow opened the door. He walked into his hall and through his living room to his bedroom. He slowly put her down and pulled the cover over her, he turned around and grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt.

It’s his bed, he won’t go and sleep on the couch because of her. He’s that stubborn.

He crawled into the bed and turned his back to her and closed his eyes. His eyes shot open as he felt something warm from behind. He glanced at Ayame and saw her snuggle up to him. ‘She’s a cuddler’ he thought and turned back.

He could feel her warm hands around his torso, and blushed annoyed. Eventually he fell asleep.

Ayame Pov.

As I slowly woke up I could feel a warmth, I frowned slightly but ignored it. It’s nice. After a few minutes I frowned again. ‘Didn’t I fall asleep on the grave?’ I thought as I slowly opened my eyes, the cussion I was laying on moved up and down slowly. I could hear thumping coming from it.

Ba-thump… Ba-thump… Ba-thupm… Ba-thump…

I blinked and lazily looked up, my eyes widened at the sight before me.

Sasuke Uchiha was laying on his back, his hair massy and his mouth slightly opened. I was laying on his chest, my left hand on his chest and his left arm around my waist, our legs were tangled together. He then turned slightly making me lay on my back, he brought his right arm to my back and snuggled into my chest. I gritted my teeth as my bangs covered my eyes so nobody can see them.