Old Memories

Ayame Pov.

“Hahaha, eat that Uzumaki!” I said laughing while Naruto gripped his mouth with his hand to not give back all the ramen he just ate. He made a sound as to almost puke at the word ‘eat’.

“H-how d-did you do t-that Ayame-chan?” Hinata asked her, I stopped laughing but still had a big smile on my face.

“I call thins,” I said placing a hand on my stomach “the bottomless pit of doom!” I said and she sweat dropped. The others were all at the ramen shop either eating, looking stunned at me because I beat Naruto at ramen eating or just watching us with amused looks.

“Why aren’t you as big a Choji?” Kiba asked me making Choji look at us with murderous eyes.

“What?” he asked us making us sweat drop.

“He said why I don’t have as many muscles as you have.” I said and he nodded.

“I agree, you do look a little skinny.” He said looking thoughtful, then he shrugged and turned back to Shikamaru eating more chips. I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or something else.

“Thanks.” Kiba said and Akamaru barked, I smiled at them.

“No problem.” I said and looked at Naruto who’s head was on the counter of the ramen shop. He turned from blue to green and yellow.

“Don’t puke, it will be such a waist of good ramen.” I said and he nodded.

“I’m trying!” he whined and I giggled.

“So, what team will I be put in?” I asked them, they turned to me, even Naruto.

“Probably ours,” he said and made another almost puke sound “You are engaged to Sasuke-teme, you will probably have to spend time with him.” He said and placed his head back down on the counter.

My eyes narrowed and I looked to the side at another building, he thought I haven’t felt his eyes on me but I did. Ever since we came here he’s been watching me, I could feel his eyes burning into my back.

“Humph” I turned back around not giving him another glance.

“Ayame-chan, you should give him a chance.” I turned to my left and looked at Hinata with a small glare making her nervous.

“H-he didn’t h-have an easy l-life either.” She said and my eyes narrowed at her. I got closer to Hinata with a glare.

“Hinata, he’s the son of the man that killed my parent’s.” I said making her shudder, some of the other’s also stopped doing what they were doing to look and listen to us.

“At least he had his revenge, I can never have mine.” I grumbled and she looked even more nervous.

“It was all because of my name and I won’t rest until every damn Uchiha is dead. His father didn’t stop either until every single one of us was dead.” I said with gritted teeth and chuckled. Hinata gulped with wide eyes.

“Well, almost every single one.” I said and my smirk fell almost immediately.

“I won’t stop until those eyes, those damn eyes are erased from the world.” I said and stood up, she gasped a little.

“I’m going for a walk.” I said placing enough money on the counter and walking away from the group ignoring the red eyes that were following every step I took.

I walked away from the ramen shop and into the streets. I looked around at all the shops and stores thinking how different the Village looked now. Things have changed, and so have i.