Your Fiance

Tsunade P.O.V.

Today is the day! Today I’m going to meet Ayame Uchiha, wow to think that there is another Uchiha and a female, that’s good, very good! I hope that soon little Uchiha’s are gonna be running around the Village.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Come in” I said not looking up, the door opened and I heard footsteps, I looked up to see Sasuke, Naruto and some others coming in along with some Jounin I asked to come. Naruto probably told them that Sasuke’s gonna marry another girl to make a piece contract between the Villages. Sasuke looked…… like always, no expression, nothing.

“Good you’re here, I’m going to tell you a little more about her and the others will listen too because it will be dangerous with her.” Sasuke narrowed his eyes a little at me “Her name is Ayame Sukiru, she’s a ANBU from the Village from the Mist, she’s originally from Konoha and she ran away when she was 5.” They all looked a little choked.

“From the Sukiru clan?” Naruto asked, I nodded.

“The Sukiru clan is a very strong clan, they’re known for their speed, strength and chakra control, they also have a Kekkei Genai but rarely use it. But when they use it then that means that they want you dead. I chose her because her mother is from the Sukiru clan and her father’s from… another clan.”

“F-from w-what clan i-is h-her father t-then?” Hinata asked, the others nodded, I sighed.

“Her father is from the Uchiha clan.” All their eyes widened, as they stared at me in chock, even Sasuke looked choked. Then all eyes turned to him, his eyes narrowed.

“And you tell me now?” he growled, I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Cool down young man I’m not finished. You’re engaged to her, but…” they looked at me with curious eyes “She will not be easy, she hates the Uchiha and you’re one of her targets.” Sasuke narrowed his eyes at me.

“What do you me?” he asked.

“Her clan was killed because of her and the man who killed her clan is…” they looked at me with extremely curious eyes, I sighed.

“Just tell me!” he said, I looked him in the eye.

“Fugaku Uchiha.” Sasuke’s eyes widened as did the others eyes, he looked at me, he seemed to be in a daze “When your father heard that a Uchiha had a child with a Sukiru he was enraged and killed the whole clan. She hid herself and he didn’t kill her, he killed her parents and the whole clan but when she tried to tell the elders they didn’t believe her and she ran away. From that day she began to hate the Village too.” Everyone’s eyes were still wide.

“That’s when she vowed to kill every last Uchiha alive.” Sasuke seemed to have gotten out of the daze, he narrowed his eyes at me “When she found out that Itachi killed the clan she knew that there were only two left and she trained very hard for that. She’s the Mizukage’s best ANBU and bodyguard, she and the Mizukage are like sisters and it was very hard to convince her to come.” Everyone nodded now back to normal.

“That’s why I have summoned you all here!” they all looked at me a little confused “As I said, she vowed to kill every last Uchiha and she will attack Sasuke! That’s why we will watch her, The Mizukage told me that she follows the rules and won’t kill him but stop at the last second before he dies. She’s not afraid to go against the rules and from what I’ve heard she’s a very strong fighter.” I looked at Sasuke.

“Show her that you’re not like your father, show her that this Village isn’t bad and that she’s welcome. Show her that she’s safe here and that she can have friends and that she’s always welcome to help me with my paperwork!” I said smiling, everyone fell to the ground, the Jounins sweat dropped.