Chapter 12

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

I quickly got up and went to the door. Crawford was looking at me as I ran to them. He pulled something from behind his back.

He tried grabbing me but I dodged him. He finally grabbed me and pointed a gun to my head. "You're choking me!" I tried yelling. Everyone came to the door worried.

Calum's eyes widened in horror. "Put her down. She never did anything. Please Crawford. You love Astrid don't you? What if someone was doing this to Astrid? You would be heartbroken. You don't want to take that from someone else. Do you want someone to go through pain because the person they loved died?" Michael tried convincing Crawford.

You can tell he doesn't know what to say because he was making up stuff as he was saying it.

I shut my eyes tightly. "I nee to get rid of her and then Luke. They're the only people in my way of getting Astrid. I'm gonna make you guys watch them suffer."

I opened my eyes instantly. He pointed the gun towards Luke. "Leave him alone. Just kill me. But you won't have enough time to do it because the police are here." I said calmly. He let go of me and tried looking through the window for them.

"I don't see them so I'll kill you now." He said. He turned towards me with a smirk. I kicked him in the balls which sent him to the ground on pain. "Over here." I motioned to the police. "We've got him from here." The woman said.

I ran to Luke and Astrid. I knocked them both over in a hug. "Are you guys okay? Oh my god! He was gonna kill us." I hugged them tighter. No one died. Thankfully!

"All this drama is so stupid. I think we need a vacation like asap." Ashton said. We all nodded and laughed.