Chapter 24

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

When I woke up Calum and Michael went to go check on Astrid and Ashton. Luke was eating a sandwich and flipping through the channels.

I sat next to him but he moved over. "You can't be jealous forever." I pointed out. He looked at me and put the remote and sandwich down. "It's not that I'm jealous. It's the fact that you're annoying." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Thanks bae!" I smiled. He hit my arm as if saying shut up. "What? I'm just trying to lighten the mood." I laughed.

"Why didn't you go with them to see your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Because I would probably get jealous again and I don't want to flip out on her because of it." He said. "You're a good man Luke but please remember this, her best friend who is like a brother to her is in a coma." I got up and left him on the couch thinking about what I said.

He seriously needs to realize that she cares about other people too. Men. They're so annoying.

When Michael and Calum came home, Cal ran to the room. "How are they?" I asked worriedly. He took a deep breath.

"Ashton is still the same and Astrid is broken mentally. When we walled in the room she was just crying and saying some crap." He said. "What crap was she saying?" I asked.

"She was saying it was all her fault and that she should have told him to come back and more stuff." He told me. "I'm gonna go to the hospital. Bye." I said as I walked downstairs to leave.