chapter 17

astrid's pov

                        I handed Dylan a solo cup of beer. I don't really like beer so I drank apple juice. Later in the night everyone was drunk. I saw Luke, I walked over. Some girl was trying twerk on him. "No, get away, I have a girlfriend." He screamed at the drunk girl. I smiled trusting Luke and walking to find a drunk Calum trying to work the buttons on the radio. I put on a channel and dragged him somewhere else. I walk to the bathroom to find a couple intensely making out. "Get out! I have to use the bathroom." I yelled. Man this party. In a few hours the party was over and Ashton started walk out the door, "Nope you live here Ash." I rounded up everyone who lived here and got them all safely to bed.

                        "Your gorgeous." A drunk Luke giggled.  We fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to groans of pain and a line at the bathroom. I went downstairs and got out medicine and made breakfast. I gave everyone a glass of water. "Y'all were so drunk." I said handing them each a pill. "How are you not hung over?" "you drank so much." said Ash and Mikey. "I don't like beer, that was apple juice." I laughed admitting that. 

                       I went to the bathroom, ughhhhh I'm on my period. "DYLAN! GO TO THE BATHROOM!" I screamed because we are in sync from living together. "UGHHH!" I heard and laughed. I went downstairs. "Lukeyyyyyy!" I called. "What?" He asked me. "Can you buy a bunch of snack then come home,  watch movies and cuddle?" I batted my eyelashes. "Sure." He said about to walk out the door. "And buy pads?" I awkwardly said. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. I pouted, "Pleaseeeeee!" I said. He huffed and walked out the door. 

                       I went upstairs and watched Mtv until I got a text. 

Lukeyyy<3~ What kind do I buy there are so many?

ASStrid<3~ Oh sorry get m&m's  i don't like skittles.

Lukeyyy<3~ I'm serious. 

ASStrid<3~ Just get any, without wings.

Lukeyyy<3~ What are you talking about wings?

Lukeyyy<3~ OH...

                      I sighed and set down my phone. Luke came home with a bunch of snacks and then we watched a disney movie marathon.