chapter 65

astrid's pov

We were all sitting in the hotel and I turned to Luke, "I think Matt likes you now!" I excitedly said. "Me too!" He smiled widely. Luke and I were cuddled up and so were Dylan and Cal. "I want a girlfriend!" Mikey blurted out. I frowned at him, "c'mere."  I giggled putting my arm out for him to come over too. We decided to watch 'Ferris Bueller's Day off' because why not. I went to get us some snack when I heard screams next door. "Hey! Who are you? This our hotel room!" Sounds like a drunk Ashton. "Guys c'mere!" I laughed. We all were giggling. I went out into the hallway to find Ashton and Matt I was laughing and walked over to them. Ashton smirked, "Hey Sweet cheeks." Matt looked really tired, "Hey, ASSTrid tht boyfrend a yers s a keper." I couldn't understand what he said at first. "Thanks." Ash through his arms around me and whispered into my hair, "Tastes like spaghetti." I brought them into the hotel room and put them into bed. 

I woke up to Matt, "WHERE AM I?" I walked over to him with pain killers, "Here you were really drunk last night." I laughed. "Sorry bout that. Is Luke still sleeping?" He asked and I nodded. "He is a good sweet kid Astrid, you can tell he really loves you." I blushed but then he threw up all over the floor. "GREAT!" I sarcastically said. Then Ashton woke up and I gave him pain killers and rushed him to the bathroom so I am not cleaning his vomit up too. Luke woke up, and looked around. "Ew, what the hell?" He said. "Matt.." I rolled my eyes. He laughed and came over with trash can next to our bed. 

My hair was messy and I had no make up on but Luke still looks at me and says, "You know your beautiful right?" To ruin the moment, he took a picture of me. "Really?" I said. "Yeah, really! Some day we will look back and remember the day you were cleaning your brothers vomit off the hotel floor." He laughed. I just laughed and kissed him. "I love you." I giggled. "I love you too."