Introduction

What's a story without an introduction? Just a plot where you can't connect to the characters. Not cool, in other words.

Let's start off with Elle. She was a lively, tall, positive person who liked Dakota, a little bit. Yeah, you got me. She liked him a lot.

Next up is Cameron. She was a great basketball and crochet player. She went with basketball, since no one really cared about crochet. I mean, it's kind of obligatory to laugh teasingly when you hear someone plays crochet.

Dakota was a very quiet author. Reclusive, almost. Awkward? Of course. He also liked Elle, but they didn't know that. His favorite quote was one he related to. 'I think a lot, but I don't say much' -Anne Frank. He loved history and all that junk.

Lily was also a writer, but she also could sing very well. So really, as you could imagine she put those together and wrote songs, but really only wrote books in general. She even wrote a book about zombies... Oh, yeah... Kind of foreshadowing there.

And finally there was Jesse, whom was a descendant of a mobster in Jesse James' mob. So, naturally he knew how to get his way around things, since he was sneaky, as was Jesse James. That's why he'd make a great lawyer. He was a snake.

All of them together made what they called the Odd Squad. No, not that weird PBS show. They genuinely did not know that existed before they made the name.

Well, time to get to the zombies...