nine

Calum

.

.

.

I woke up curled in my bed, soft silk sheets covering my body like a cocoon. Images of last night flashing through my head, they were so vivid and beautiful.

I remember kissing her forehead, and touching her places I knew she's never been touched before. We didn't go further than 2nd base but it was still perfect.

Then came the wave of guilt. How could one not be guilty after such a crime? Technically it was incest but then again, we aren't biologically related. That still doesn't change the fact that she is my wife's daughter. Scarlett was always a gem to me and to this day I still love her as much, but I don't care about her as much and I don't think about the dirty blond as much as I should, but its fine because now I have charlotte and charlotte is someone that I need to take care of no matter what, at least until she turns 19, then she'll be off to whatever collage accepts her and she'll probably fall in love with the right person. But until that time I really just want to be with the beautiful girl with pretty blue eyes and always so open minded and different.

"Dad?" There she was, her pretty blue eyes looking straight into my brown ones. She entered my room and sat on the bed, a few inches away from me. I sat up and put my hand on her cheek.

"I-I wanted to apologies." She looked down at her skirt; she was already ready for school.

"No, don't." I said and she shakes her head.

"What I was doing was inappropriate and I am so sorry, I can't believe I even reciprocated feeling like that towards you, it is wrong and completely immature of me" she said but it mostly sounded like she was trying to convince herself.

"Charlotte, whether you believe it or not, I have reciprocated these feeling too, and if you want to we can take it slow, I just know that I like you, in more than just a lustful way." I say to her and she looks up at me and bites her bottom lip.

I bring her into a hug and she squeezes me tight. I bring my lips to her neck and place a small kiss.

She lets go of me and stands up.

"I should get going." She says and I nod.

"Bye Daddy." She says and walks out the room.

My head is spinning with the teenage version of my wife.

A/N: I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE AND I AM SOOOO SOOO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

HOLY FUCKING NVNFKVBEFJVBEJ

THIS BOOK ALREADy HAS LIKE 2K AND I WROTE IT LIKE 1 MONTH AGO. THAT IS INSANE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME HOLY CRAP.

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE SHIT AND YOU STILL LOVE IT, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. I WISH I COULD HUG YOU ALL.