THANK YOU

I've been reading all of your messages and believe me when I say I have never felt better. Losing people that meant so much to me made me cling on harder to the things I still have. I have so many people who understand what I did and don't give me shit about it because they know how sorry I was. I am not innocent here, in fact I am guilty. But then again, the person that I did it with has been the only person I've ever been completely comfortable with; he has talked to me every day regardless of me ignoring him. I gave into him and started talking to him and I feel like you guys support and him, have been making me feel sooo much better. I am so sick and tired of dwelling on the negative in my life when I have so many good things. There were opportunities of good people in my life and I haven't opened to them until now. People who would at least let me explain my feelings, people who won't act so quickly to throw me out of their lives, yes what I did was wrong, but It wouldn't have hurt to at least be able to talk about it to them. What I did was wrong but I am not going to throw away the only thing I have left for people who obviously don't care about me. I fucked up once already but it doesn't count as fucking up again if those people aren't even a part of my life anymore. Thank you guys again; some of your messages really helped me feel soo much better. J I promise soon I will get back to my normal updates.