ten

Charlotte

.

.

.

When I got back from school I heard low throaty groans coming out of Calum's room.

I quickly thought that maybe he was masturbating, but my curiosity got the best of my and I dropped my book bag on the floor and stormed upstairs, my skirt hyping up, I pulled is down and swung open the door, to find Calum laying on his stomach.

He was not masturbating at all, he was just...groaning?

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked up at me and rolled onto his back. Groaning again.

"I forgot to pay the electricity bill and now we have no light." He said, then groaning and rolling back on his stomach.

"So that's why you decide to lay on the bed and groan instead of paying it?" I ask and he groans again.

"I paid it but the man said that it would take the whole night for it to turn back on so we need to order pizza and I don't know, make butter or something cause without electricity there is no TV and no Wi-Fi." He sat on the bed and looked at me, grinning in my direction.

"We can build a fort and tell scary stories when it gets dark?" I suggest and he smiles and walks up to me.

He grabs both my hands, making my heart skip a beat. He pulled me over to the bed and sat me down.

"You always have the best ideas." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder and his other right above my knee.

I just shrug and wrap my arms around his neck and sitting on his lap.

"How about, you order the pizza and then we have a little fun?" I said, doing my best to be seductive but just ending up sounding like a little kid.

"Fun?" he asked and I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Fuck, don't do that." he scolded and I nodded again, letting my bottom lip go and connecting my lips to his neck, he let out a very soft moan, making me smile.

I trailed my lips up to his jawline, where I then got to hip lips; I didn't even get to connect them before he slammed our lips together with so much sexual passion it kinda scared me.

He ran his hand up my skirt, pulling at the ends of my panties.

I was just awkwardly kissing him back while kinda grinding on him but I wasn't so sure because the buzz of the kiss was making my head dizzy and numb and It felt so fucking good words can't explain what I felt when he ran his tongue on my bottom lip.

I moaned is response as out tongues moved together, he laid me down on the bed, struggling with my tie but finally getting it off me, throwing it somewhere on the floor.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and he ran his hands up my thighs, I let out a small whimper as he let them go, and then ran his fingers through my hair.

Everything was so fast and I tried to slow him down but he looked so eager, I wasn't complaining though, I just can't keep up will all that's happening, he's doing so many things at the same time and I can barely kiss him while running my hands around his body.

I stopped the kiss and flipped us over, so I could be in control.

I pulled up his shirt, taking it off, and then started leaving small kisses on his collarbone, then getting to his chest.

"Fuck, Charlotte." He moaned out my name and that's when my heart melted, god did I feel great at that very moment, it's like once he does something to flatter me my whole fucking world stops and I get all giddy and now I'm just awkwardly grinning down him while his eye are screwed shut, quietly letting out a string of profanities as I start to move my hips, his hands grabbed my waist, slowly moving me at his pace.

"The pizza." I said, placing a lingering kiss on his chest, then getting off the bed and striding over to my room.

A/N

Drag me down TO HELL

FUCK DRAG ME DOWN IS SOOOO GOOD HOLY FUKCKKKKKK