PLEASE READ AND ALSO SORRY

Okay so I wrote this a loooong while ago when I was still trying to write fanfiction/learning how to write well and A LOT of this is a mess and not really up to my standards anymore.

It was a ton of fun writing this and interacting with everyone, but now I just feel stressed to finish this up and it's not really fun for me anymore. There's not really any excitement or creativity that I can add, ya know?

I really do want to say thank you guys for 4k reads, that is literally OUTSTANDING. So cool, so cool. I can't believe it!That's literally the best any of my stories have ever done. :)))

Alright, so what's going to happen is that I'm going to KEEP THE EXISTING CHAPTERS UP but DO NOT EXPECT ANY UPDATES OR NEW CHAPTERS.

Have fun rereading this and coming up with your own endings, but I am not going to be continuing this. At all. Period. If I try to, say "No Caitlin, do NOT. STOP YOURSELF." because then I will be sucked back into trying to make this a good story and it will be this all over again.

I am still so, so, so honored by the amount of votes and reads that this fanfiction got. Seriously. It's amazing. Thank you guys. I hope you enjoyed the story.

-Caitlin