Chapter 7 A lousy father

Athena POV

I was in my palace when my father summoned us to the throne room for a council meeting. It took us all about 10min to get there but when we started I noticed that the hearth was out and Hestia wasn't there also Artemis seemed pissed off and she had the hunt with her. I also noticed my daughter Annabeth was there in a hunter uniform.

Hera then said "we have brought this council together to discuses a traitor." Everyone gasp then father said "well don't be coy how is this trader." Hera then said the thing I was fearing the most "The traitor is no other than Hestia as you can see she is gone along with her Hearth, she has left to be the queen of the new Titan king Perseus." 

Zeus said "I knew I should have killed him when I had the changes, now he is trying to dethrone me ." Before father could do anything extreme I said "father let us not jump to conclusions we have no idea why he did what he did and has made no treat to us we should try to secure him as a powerful ally." Artemis then said "Yes father I agree with Athena the boy no man has always done his best to help Olympus even when most of you throw him out like yesterdays garbage and I for one can not and will not fight against him and Hestia." 

Father hearing this turned red as his anger got the best of him but Hera then whispered something into his ear and a evil smile played on his lips and I knew what ever he was going to say I was not going to like it. father than said "fine but by taking Hestia to wife he has done is declared war and since my both of you want to be on come to his defense, I shall look at it as if you are on his side and as such to stop the war for going and because the greatest hero of all time should not have just one wife but two, you both will be marrying Hercules and if Perseus does anything to stop it I will consider it a act of war."

I looked at the lust in Hercules eyes as father no Zeus said this, then I saw Artemis I have never seen her as this angry in all the time I have know her and that is saying a lot. Artemis then said "No I will not marry that pig and if you try to make me then consider me no longer your daughter, also consider me and the hunt no longer in services Olympus." Zeus then said "I am king and you will do as I say." I walked next to my sister, so did Apollo and he said "father listen to reason please don't do this because if you do I will side with both my baby sisters."

I rolled my eyes at his comments and I could see Artemis did to but I was happy that he sided with me and also called me his sister for the first time ever. I then said "no father I nor Artemis will do as you say so if you want to treat us as enemies then so be it but I would rather go to Tartarus then to be married to that pig." Zeus looked at us agree yet sad and said "Then so be it." with that he threw his master bolt in the direction our direction I noticed that this would not only kill us but the Apollo and the Hunt as well, Zeus is mad he is willing to kill three of his daughter on pride alone the fates were right he is not worthy to be king. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain but it never came.

Artemis POV

I had just finished hunting with my girls and newest member Annabeth Chase who came to me because she realized the wrongs she did to Luke and Perseus and wanted a fresh start. who was I to say no after what I did to Orion, So I let her in. We were all happy and chatting when we all saw a man at our camp he had green camo pants and dragon wings but other than that he was the spiting image of Orion.

All the girls and I had our bow out and I said "Orion how is this possible." He walked toward me and I said "No stay back, I might have loved you once however I know you raped those women and my hunte... but before I could finish another person I thought was dead stepped out from behind him my former lieutenant Zoe Nightshade she then said "Milady let him explain himself you will defiantly find the story surprising and I can assure you that it is 100% true, and before you think me a fake I learned how to use the modern tongue from the same person who help up the sky for you."