Chapter 11 Amphitrite vs Sally Wife

Amphitrite POV

I can't believe this b***h has the nerve to try to fight me, Poseidon must have thought my power only came from being his queen, they forget I am sea royalty through my very blood it is my birth right and now that my son has made me Neo Titan Queen of the seas, they will understand my true power.

I began to spread my wings and expand my aura and as I did the whole army stopped Poseidon tried to get his warriors to attack but they wouldn't, they all bowed to Pontus and I, as he seem to be using his aura as well.

Sally spat a curse at me and charged while Poseidon did the same to Pontus. I pulled out my Trident and so did the sea whore, we began the combat an I had to say she was pretty good but I had eons of practice so I waited for her to strike at my head as soon as she did I side stepped and used my own weapon to flip her off of her feet however she recovered at the last moment and flipped out the way.

she then said "I have had enough of your shit, you think your such a good mother and that my son loves you, yea right he is just using you because he is mad at his real mother and father. you have cost me to much keeping me and my love away from each other now trying to take my place with my son, I have let this shit go for far to long and now that all ends today, I will end you and you will see why you don't cross blades with a Jackson."

As Sally said that her trident turned into a sword it's name was Rip current in ancient Greek, I heard my son's Percy's voice in my head saying "mom, what she is saying are lies, I don't care if she is the woman who birth me into this world, you are my real mother and I love you, I wish I could be there to fight with you, but I'll still help you as much as I can mom."

I then said "I love you son." as I said this Rip tide appeared in my hands and I said "see Sally, even now my son helps me. as for you, you hurt my baby boy and that will not stand."

with out warning we both charged at each other both our swords clashing against each other, each clash causing hurricanes to circle around us we both began to pick up speed both of us going full out leaving no opening save for ones made to trap the other. I had to admit she fought with a ferocity that match that of my son but so did I, however what amazed me was her technique was perfect like she had been handling a sword all her life.

I went to stab her but she side step and before I could recover she was behind and stabbed me through shoulder, she then kicked my legs from under me and punched me in my spine as she rip the sword out of me making me cough up blood, my vision became blurry and she said "Oh come on trite you can't pass out know I'm only getting started." I shook my head and wondered what have I got my self into.

Pontus POV

As Amphitrite went to fight Sally I stayed with Poseidon, we circled each other as he said "looks like you can't help going after my left overs first Sally now Amphitrite, what is with you."

I laughed and said "well some one had to satisfy them caused you surly wasn't." Poseidon laughed and said "If that was the case then why did Sally have not one but two Children by me and as soon as I kill you I teach that sea bitch who is boss, I think I need to take her down a peg or two may be I'll make her Sally's sex slave or maybe I'll just make her a slut for the Cyclopes' that should be...."

Poseidon didn't get further than that before my fist meet his face send him flying back but he used the current in the water to catch him self then rushed in with his trident and I used my twin blades black ocean and Abyss to block him, he sent a jest stream of water at me which I dodged but he just used that as a ploy to get my guard down.

Once my guard was down he slashed at me with his trident I barley had time to dodge, So slashed upward with Abyss and twisted my body for a side spin so I could come up with black ocean scratching him across the cheek at the same time he kick me in the side.